nostatic's latest activity

• nostatic
    nostatic replied to the thread Best 3 Wood of 2024.
    Cleveland HyWood 3+. I got mine with a bit heavier shaft than stock, and the thing is easy to hit and goes straight. I bought it before...
  • nostatic
    nostatic replied to the thread 2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review.
    Played my first round (well, 9 holes) in almost 3 years yesterday. I had no idea how things were going to go as I've been rebuilding the...
  • nostatic
    nostatic reacted to Wantacigar's post in the thread driving layup club? with Like Like.
    I agree with this wholeheartedly! I have the prior model at 18* and it's my go to. I only hit my driver 220-235. I get 190-205 off...
  • nostatic
    nostatic replied to the thread driving layup club?.
    WIldcard suggestion - Cleveland HyWood. I have the 3+ which is 17* but shaft is in-between fairway and hybrid length. I find it easy to...
  • nostatic
    This is good to hear. I prefer it when a builder (of most anything) doubles down on what they do best and doesn't try to expand into...
  • nostatic
    as a point of reference, I commute one day a week into the office - 150 miles (2.5-3.5 hours depending on traffic) each way. I'd spend...
  • nostatic
    nostatic reacted to SkiBumGolfer's post in the thread 2023 Titleist T-Series Irons with Like Like.
    I'm seeing this left miss creep back in. Over the last 15 rounds I've pretty much equalized it to only very slightly skewed to the left...
  • nostatic
    nostatic reacted to Trmpt98's post in the thread 2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review with Like Like.
    I'm about 36 holes into these wedges now after the Vokey Experience with some different course conditions. So far these are what I'm...
  • nostatic
    In my case another factor is likely the shaft. The ZX5 is Dart 65, the Vokey is Tensei Blue AM2 which is probably closer to 85g. I think...
  • nostatic
    nostatic reacted to Trmpt98's post in the thread 2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review with Like Like.
    The consistent and longer distances honestly surprised me compared to my older CB type wedges. Just goes to show Vokey is designing...
  • nostatic
    Finding the same - have been hitting it back to back against the ZX5mk2 AW and find my distance more consistent with the Vokey on full...
  • nostatic
    nostatic replied to the thread SGI/GI vs practice.
    I think my problem is what I can stand to look at is getting more svelte. Or I have danced too many times to The Masochism Tango…
  • nostatic
    nostatic reacted to BigMac's post in the thread SGI/GI vs practice with Like Like.
    I don't have any illusions about my talent (or lack thereof). I live by the saying "play the most forgiving irons you can stand to look...
  • nostatic
    nostatic reacted to vonbonds's post in the thread SGI/GI vs practice with Like Like.
    Not quite what you’re talking about but sort of on topic. My son is turning 16 soon and I already gave him my Cleveland UHX irons and I...
  • nostatic
    nostatic reacted to WLG1952's post in the thread SGI/GI vs practice with Like Like.
    I just like hitting golf balls. I practice 3-4 days a week. Ive been playing 9 hole rounds twice a week. Im a junkie, and golf is my...
Back