Recent content by Mustng5

1. Mustng5

Pro v1x 2005 version, can you still buy it?

I have an uncle who is the reason I ever knew anything about golf, I play with him all the time. His birthday is coming up and all he ever talks about is how Titleist never made another version of the pro v1x than in 2005, cazy I know. I try to tell him about Bridgestone and what balls may...
  2. Mustng5

Dick's Sporting goods commercial.....does anyone else find it hilarious or weird???

The entire commercial, when they are just saying Dick's over and over again, Im just like this is hilarious.
  3. Mustng5

Does your lie angle in your wedges match the lie angle in your irons?

I ask this because on my ping irons I'm a green dot which is 2.25 upright, but when I got fit for my lie angles on my wedges my swing is not that upright with my wedges. I just wondered if anyone else had the same experience.
  4. Mustng5

Nike Flat brim hats

Exciting news for anyone who liked AK's hat at the Shell, the hats will be available starting 7/1, I'm super happy about this....swag!!! the nike flat billed tour cap will be item number 472977. msrp is $28.00 and will come in 7 different colors codes: 440, 638, 010, 100, 200, 021, 419. copied...
  5. Mustng5

Deep Milled Putters

Who sells them? The Cleveland Classic Black Platinum 2 was the first one I had ever seen and I like the feel and the 350g head weight, so I was just wondering does any other OEM sell deep milled putters.
  6. Mustng5

Maxfli 3 Tour balls....has anyone played them...thoughts

I seen these at Golf Galaxy read the box and found it interesting that they offer 3 urethane covered balls...just wanted to know if anyone had tried them. I think they are called Tour, Tour LC, and Tour XD.
  7. Mustng5

soft stepping and hard stepping a shaft

Can someone please explain this to me...
  8. Mustng5

Cleveland Classic Putters - I am now a believer...

I have used a Nike Method for the last 8 months and before that I had a Cameron, but the other day I went into Golfsmith and told myself I was going to leave with the best feeling putter, I putted with almost everything they had in there for about 2 and a half hours and the best feeling...
  9. Mustng5

Who has made the switch to all "CC" or "Condtions of Competiton" grooves...

Who has made the switch to all "CC" or "Condtions of Competiton" grooves... Which companies have excelled in this area as it realtes to equipment? And has it negatively effected your game?
  10. Mustng5

New Srixon Z Star and Z Star XV available at retail...

At my local Edwin Watts and they already had them for sell, so I picked up a dozen of Z Star XV had a chance to do some putting and chipping, feels nice off of putter and wedge. Looking forward to the weekend
  11. Mustng5

Are you kidding me?

I contact Nike about installing a Str-8 fit adapter on my own personal shaft, they instruct me to send it in through a local retailer, so I go to Golfsmith, he calls Nike and the guy tells him that it would cost $75 for Nike to install the adapter. Is this a joke! I mean Nike come on!!!
  12. Mustng5

Watching Trump's Fabulous World of Golf ( random thought)

Hockey players are BEAST at golf!!! Jeremy Roenick and Brett Hull were playing some great golf.
  13. Mustng5

Ball question....

The core is the engine of the golf ball as I hear every ball maker, state this. Srixon says that they have the biggest core and that Taylormade Penta has the smallest core, but that small core doesnt stop them from blasting the ball over 300 yards, so do you think that the core is truly...
  14. Mustng5

Nventix Nunchuck Shaft....thoughts

This is the shaft the Vegas uses in his driver, 3 wood, and hybrid and its one universal flex that fits every swing by keeping the shaft only flexing in the middle of the shaft, JB, can you guys see if you can test this? Vegas had 100% driving accuracy in two of the rounds at the Bob Hope. Any...
  15. Mustng5

Adding Str8-Fit adapter to a shaft

Does anyone know how you can have this done? Thanks
Back