MrDC's latest activity

• MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread.
    You mean like this post? yeah, it's a tad convoluted for sure.
  • MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread Bryson Wedges.
    Ditch the one length for sure, the idea sort of makes sense for longer clubs, but makes zero sense to use a longer shaft wedge, control...
  • MrDC
    I just replied to the never ending complaining about the money in this thread, from LIV fans. There's no hypocrisy that I see, LIV is a...
  • MrDC
    Again, I don't really care, nor does anyone but sponsors. This issue is a lot less about the money than LIV supporters want everyone to...
  • MrDC
    I'm just telling it like it is, sorry if it hurts. I don't care if anyone responds, so no, I'm not "trolling".
  • MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread Chipping on Green?.
    Of course not, but I think we've all seen greens that almost ask you to from certain angles, and I shake my head at those, what a dumb...
  • MrDC
    I think this is kind of it for LIV, they're probably cooked after 2024, they need some sort of merger to move the players back to the...
  • MrDC
    Apples and oranges, but keep trying. I don't care about "investments" in something I buy, can't really do anything about that, I need...
  • MrDC
    No, and I don't hit it all that often on any course, 3W for me, but I have no reason to take it out, nothing to replace it with that I...
  • MrDC
    That's because nobody cares about women's golf, they have a handful of fans compared to the men. Show me the other men's pro sports...
  • MrDC
    Heavy rain, I can't believe they even let us out, there were large puddles in the fairways, more like ponds actually, it was crazy but...
  • MrDC
    Tiger can play anywhere he wants, whenever he wants.
  • MrDC
    54 hole Clutch Pro Tour now getting OWGR points, but they're a dev tour so I think it's fair, and they comply in every other way. It's...
  • MrDC
    They had no choice, for guys like Tiger it was simply a thank you for not screwing us royally, and he could have. But otherwise if LIV...
  • MrDC
    MrDC replied to the thread Genius or Not Cool?.
    Chances are watching some guy act like a jackass is more entertaining than what's on TV, so not cool but I don't care? glad we have...
Back