Recent content by Moneyline

1. Moneyline

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Got it, gosh time goes by too fast but either way heck of a deal and again thanks for sharing!
  2. Moneyline

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Thanks for the heads up! I just returned my 923 hmp’s which were awesome however think some graphite shafts would be easier for the body and elbows. Now just using some older back up set for the time being. Are the next iterations of JPX’s around the corner, hence the reduction?
  3. Moneyline

Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

Mine arrived yesterday as well, super fast shipping and can’t wait to use for AZ trip in June! Thanks again Rod!
  4. Moneyline

Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

Thank you for the heads up on this I just ordered and a couple buddy’s did as well! Much appreciated.
  5. Moneyline

How long should a golf trip be?

We have an annual golf trip with our group and it’s 4 days of golf with some days playing 36. To me that’s more than enough because depending how much you guys play it can be very tiring. A lot of us gets fatigue and golfed out by the 3rd to 4th day.
  6. Moneyline

Can You Go Gloveless?

I’ve been playing without a glove for many years and just got used to it.
  7. Moneyline

For Sale Shot Scope X5 Stealth Black GPS Watch

Hi Everyone, Decided to sell this X5 because I received a Garmin watch for a birthday gift recently. No issues with this watch and works well with all tags in great condition.The watch has been reset back to factory settings already. Asking for $180 shipped for AC members. Zelle preferred if...
  8. Moneyline

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you very much! 🍻 Cheers
  9. Moneyline

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Had the opportunity to go out for one more round today before next weeks trip and again no issues to report and again everything worked great. Just a couple things to recommend but not sure if it will help others out or not: - If going to play a new course make sure to sync your watch to the...
  10. Moneyline

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Good call because I’ve had some rounds end with battery life around the half way mark but some below as well. Will definitely report back after.
  11. Moneyline

Do you calculate an actual yardage for wind, or..

Wind is always so difficult for me to judge, I usually take a guess and hope the outcome is not too penalizing. Sometimes I would adjust based on playing partners results as well. Worst is when you have to take in account wind for putting!
  12. Moneyline

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Now that I have about 8 rounds in with the X5 this most recent firmware update 2.1.13 was a big improvement for me. I’ve experienced a lot of the bugs mentioned such as tags not reading after a few holes, resetting back to clock face etc. Today was my first round out with the update and...
  13. Moneyline

Mizuno Irons

Big Mizuno iron fan here as well. My last few sets were all Mizuno and currently gaming 921F’s, really enjoy them to the point where I’m not looking around to change at all.
  14. Moneyline

The Bucket Hat thread

I enjoy bucket hats when it’s hotter and it does definitely help keep me cooler. So far I have a Shelta and one from Misson, both are great.
  15. Moneyline

Alphacats-How do you clean them?

Sorry don’t mean to derail this topic but been looking for a new golf shoes that is waterproof for morning dew and comfortable for walking. Seems like Alphacats has really high praise. Any recommendations where to purchase from? At least now I know how to clean them 😀
Back