Recent content by mojo88

1. M

FS: Titleist 910H - New RH 17 degree, 'Ahina Stiff

As title states, this is new and never hit. Still has plastic on head and all labels. 17 degree, right hand 'Ahina stiff shaft (made for Titleist) Stock grip Stock headcover included $190 shipped. 910H (and 910F) don't come with the tool but I can adjust to any setting prior to shipping since I...
  2. M

Nike Machpeed Black adjustment (STR8-FIT)

I've got a MachSpeed black to tryout and am not sure how the adjustment settings matchup to the diagrammed flight paths. For example, if I want to adjust for more right to left (-1 face angle), is upright or flat more so? How do the 3 diagrammed (blue) flight paths correspond to the settings?
  3. M

TM SuperTiri vs. R11 Drivers

What are the primary differences functionally and performance wise between the SuperTri and R11 heads?
  4. M

New to site

Hello, I just registered and coming across this site via a web search on some club info. It appears the there is a wealth of knowledge here! I've been playing for a reasonable number of years but kind of relearning my swing again after not being able to play much for the past couple due to...
Back