Recent content by mobbarley

1. mobbarley

WTB Inexpensive reg flex driver shaft w/ Taylormade adapter

@mods please lock, found a shaft. Thanks
  2. mobbarley

Is it one of these? Low or mid spin? Thanks! https://pluggedingolf.com/project-x-hzrdus-smoke-im10-shaft-review/
  3. mobbarley

Just looking for a fairly inexpensive driver shaft with a Taylormade adapter, preferably regular flex, if anyone has one lying around. Thanks!
  4. mobbarley

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

Thanks! I got a pretty darn good deal on them, so might keep them and cut them or just choke up on them a little bit. Was deciding between these and the 2019 T300s
  5. mobbarley

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

Just picked up a set of 921 Hot Metals with graphite recoil 95 f3 shafts. They were listed as standard length and lie, but I measured the 7i at 37.5. Anyone know if the stock graphite shafts come in .5in longer than the steel shafts?
  6. mobbarley

Tried something new - first swing

Hi, just wanted to see if I could get the tips for the following video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A747efRQr8 Hope it came out okay, if not I'll shoot again. I struggle with hitting the ball too high on the face (possibly from coming in too steep?), so I tried backing up off the ball and...
  7. mobbarley

WTB - Titleist AP1 714 iron set, right hand, reg flex, prefer XP 95 shafts

Hi all, wanting to buy a set of AP1 714's, right hand, reg flex, prefer XP 95 shafts. Please PM if you're looking to sell. Thanks!
  8. mobbarley

FS: Titleist 913D2 10.5* RH Diamana Blue S+ 62 Regular Flex

Hi. I just bought this driver from a friend last week but I think I'm going to be lofting up. Titleist 913D2 10.5* RH Diamana Blue S+ Regular Flex. Pretty normal wear, no sky marks. Please let me know if you want any additional photos. Just wanted to post here before putting it up on ebay on...
  9. mobbarley

WTB: Titleist 913D head cover

hi all, just wanted to see if anyone had a Titleist 913D head cover they might part with? thanks,
  10. mobbarley

FT - Titleist 913H 24* hybrid (w/ Bassara 60HYB shaft + headcover)

Hi, looking to trade a Titleist 913H 24* hybrid (w/ Bassara 60HYB shaft + headcover). Very good condition. Looking for a 913H 21* or a Ping 25 23* There's some glare in these pictures, please let me know if you are interested and want to see additional photos.
  11. mobbarley

WTB - Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Rescue 4H (Regular or Tour)

Hi, looking for a Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Rescue 4H, right hand, regular flex, regular or tour version. Please PM if you have one available, thanks!
  12. mobbarley

WTB - High Launch shaft for Callaway Razr Fit driver

Hi, looking to buy a high launch shaft in regular or light flex that comes with the Callaway adjustable hosel sleeve for easy switch onto my Callaway Razr Fit Driver
  13. mobbarley

WTB - Callaway X Hot 3 Wood

Hi, looking for a Callaway X Hot 3 Wood in regular flex. Please send a PM if you have one you'd like to sell. Thanks!
  14. mobbarley

WTB - Cleveland Classic 5.5 putter

Hi, I'm interested in trying out a center shafted mallet putter, the Cleveland Classic 5.5 looked interesting to me so just wanted to see if anyone had one available.
  15. mobbarley

WTB: Mizuno JPX 825 6 iron DEMO?

Hi, just wanted to see if any of you that have a shop or just have one laying around have a demo or used JPX 825 6 iron available for sale? Thought I'd check before ordering a new replacement
Back