Recent content by Mmaynard11

1. Mmaynard11

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Damn those look so good. Will you do any tinkering with the weights prior to going back out for Alt Shot?
  2. Mmaynard11

Question for @JB have you ever had Fresca out of the bottle and which tastes better? Can or bottle? :ROFLMAO:
  3. Mmaynard11

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Oh I saw you on the list...but didn't want to mention it. :ROFLMAO:
  4. Mmaynard11

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

With the amount of rain on that bag is fantastic!
  5. Mmaynard11

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Who did @jdtox rob? :ROFLMAO: It is obvious who our degenerate gambler is? :ROFLMAO:
  6. Mmaynard11

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

No water in the pockets? Those zippers look like it would keep out any moisture.
  7. Mmaynard11

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Carrying this bag is so easy and simple. Adjustments of the strapping system is by far one of my favorite features. Having a water bottle pocket on either side allows easy access, but wish the mesh was a material that kept in the coolness.
  8. Mmaynard11

Losing Golf Accessories

I do this as well, but my cartner through me off because I always drive and was the passenger yesterday. Ball marker could have fell out of my pocket and off the cart because I always keep it in my right pocket. Now I am rethinking those 6" shorts the pockets aren't deep.
  9. Mmaynard11

Losing Golf Accessories

I just got the rangefinder and Cigar ball holder back. So that takes part of the sting away.
  10. Mmaynard11

What happen to that hole being tough? Well it is probably still tough for me. HAHAHA
  11. Mmaynard11

You actually probably need to take it into the fringe from there or blow on the ball and go at the pin.
Back