Recent content by mjonz20

1. M

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Carl's Golfland free shipping w/ NO MINIMUM PURCHASE PRICE Sub70 Tour Championship Week - Save 10% on 699 V2 + 659 Clubs. Also save 33% on Polos when you buy 3 or more. Discounts applied in cart. Rockbottomgolf 15% off Tour Championship Sale
  2. M

Adidas ebay store is doing 50% off alot of items, golf clothing included, with code ADIDAS50SALE. The biggest one is the ZG21 Motion Primegreen BOA Mid, normally $178, down to $89, but only a few sizes left Adidas Ebay Store Eligible Items
  3. M

Rockbottom Golf is doing their PGA Championship sale. Global Golf is doing one as well.
  4. M

How did Callaway get away with using the Nike symbol on their polo 😄😄
  5. M

Man, the one here in St. Louis opened like 3 years ago, and it sucked. They closed it last year and then reopened another one down the street recently.....maybe this one will have deals like yours and won't suck lol.
  6. M

https://www.globalgolf.com/promo/?eid=305261&utm_medium=email&utm_source=bm23&utm_campaign=10280-0-15%20Off%20Starts%20Now&utm_term=4 15% off orders of $100 or more, plus free shipping over $49, and might stack with coupon "THIRTYOFF" for 30% off preowned Taylormade fairway woods
  7. M

Can anyone help me compare the OLD Rifle shafts vs KBS Tour 90??

I'm having a hard time finding info on the OLD Rifle shafts, before they were Project X Rifles. I play the Adams CB3 Black with the stock KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts, and when my 5 iron shaft broke last year I replaced it with a Rifle 5.5 shaft that I pulled from my old set. Looking back on it...
Back