Recent content by mikewohlwend

1. mikewohlwend

Ghost Adventures House Calls

I will be checking this out. These types of things are interesting to me as someone who's swears they saw a ghost and has had other mysterious things happen in the house.
  2. mikewohlwend

Cornhole vs bags

I would have no clue what was being talked about if someone called it bags to me
  3. mikewohlwend

League Partners Giving Putts

I have given putts to my partners opponent and he has done the same for me. But we also won't give anything that's a hard putt.
  4. mikewohlwend

Egg on Burger?

If it has bacon, egg and sharp cheddar and I’m down
  5. mikewohlwend

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

I assume this is me even though its spelled wrong Also thank you to @JB, @GolferGal and Bridgestone Golf for having this contest and @Jman for typing out the list. Looking forward to the test.
  6. mikewohlwend

CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Got mine figured out. @Bus and @Daluteh who made the profile pics?
  7. mikewohlwend

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I am not a fan of the golf lens they make. It’s not dark enough The prizm tungsten for overcast The prizm road, sapphire, ruby, violet and jade all work well for me with golf.
  8. mikewohlwend

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I have around 30 pair of Oakley’s that I rotate between daily wear and sports. I have certain lenses that are better for golf than others. I don’t leave the house without a pair.
  9. mikewohlwend

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Learn how to golf LOL. In all honesty I was going to get lessons this winter, but broke my wrist and had surgery the beginning of December. So I didn't get to enjoy my BLP until the middle of march. I plan to do something to fix my over the top swing this year. Started saving up for the pro...
  10. mikewohlwend

Your Favorite Pen?

Sharpie S-Gel 0.7mm for everyday use. Pilot G2 0.7mm comes 2nd. Pilot G2 0.38mm for checking drawings. Pentel P209 09.mm when in a pinch.
  11. mikewohlwend

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You are Headed to the Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

I get that some fitters don't want to use it. But it gives you a great baseline to start. Especially for stock shaft options. I have hit a few different generations of Mizuno's over the years. Loved the 921 Forged when I tried and then bought them. The 2 best iron makers on the market imo...
  12. mikewohlwend

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Touring Purple – @Bus and @Daluteh gets my vote and my bet
  13. mikewohlwend

Courses filled up with events?

My local course has a lot of charity scrambles and leagues during the week. It sucks at times but also makes total sense because they make a lot of money off of them. This is a public course
  14. mikewohlwend

Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?

I take mine off as soon as I walk in the door. I do the same thing when I walk in my office at work too.
  15. mikewohlwend

Must play course near Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

A few guys I know that live in Charleston have always said they would drive up to play Caledonia or True Blue at Pawleys Island. Looks like that's 1.5 hours north though.
Back