Recent content by mikefrench

1. mikefrench

Interesting Handicap Conversation

I'm enjoying reading this thread and following the discussion. Clearly this isn't a black or white answer. On balance I'd say not sandbagging. Another thing to throw into the mix is the affect that a caddie at a THP Experience could have on the scoring especially on the greens (which is why I...
  2. mikefrench

Make a breakfast sandwich - pick 4

Pretty much same ! LCHP for me as well. Fried Egg, Bacon, Sausage, Swiss I'd probably have gone fried egg x 2 and bacon (pref Danish) x 2 if I could double up on items.
  3. mikefrench

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Congratulations @Wonger on the prize win !
  4. mikefrench

Great event - second in a week. Superb work from everyone on all of the updates and photos and once again amazing job @jlew on the scoresheets. Congrats to Team Blake (and for winning me some coins). Commiserations to Team JB - well fought. Ballyhack continued to amaze and inspire me for the...
  5. mikefrench

Heck of a match - congrats to both of you for duk'ing it out all the way.
  6. mikefrench

I'm-a staying up until I at least see the menu, if not the actual meats.
  7. mikefrench

Well played Mike & ShaneWu - commiserations JB and JonD - bittersweet this one for me whilst I have Team Blake for the overall win (and it is looking good so far) I had JB and JonD for the win on this match..... Coins lost :(
  8. mikefrench

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Love mine ! Money well spent - you'll enjoy that :)
  9. mikefrench

Phew - all caught up again ! Some amazing golf being played today, and especially by Mike & ShaneWu Going to be difficult to peel myself away from these pages this evening...
  10. mikefrench

OK so another 25 page catch-up this morning before work. You are all killing it with posts and photos ! Another summary because I missed it all inline overnight: - Even more Ballyhack photos - that place could not be any more special. - Loved the crossover photos and that you got to see some...
  11. mikefrench

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Range session last night. Split 200 balls with my son. - 7W continues to be great, my PW was really consistent - Everything else sucked compared to Sunday Golf is hard :)
  12. mikefrench

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

It is a Portmanteau (two words combined - the second one being farted).
  13. mikefrench

I had to Google Willis Reed (not a big basketball fan), and I'd love you to be right on this one.... but I'm still calling Team Blake :cool:
  14. mikefrench

So behind on this - just seen it - been eyes only on the Bag Boy thread last couple of days. Not sure how I'm going to cope with the overlap ! I have to say I'm going with TEAM BLAKE That elbow is giving me concerns for the alt-shot and singles. But whoever wins the contest this is going to be...
Back