Recent content by Mightymag

1. Mightymag

Brag about your kids

Oldest son started work for fanzone at the F1. He first went to the Suadi F1 and impressed them so got a contract.He has taken a massive gamble and i hope it works out. Hes flying back from Miami today and then flies out to the Imola track in a few days time. He'll get to travel the world.
  2. Mightymag

Ping driver grip anomaly?

Dont think it matters how it was put on. The grip had nothing but its own tension keeping it on.The non sticky side of the tape hadnt been peeled off during the build i think? unless its supposed to be like that? all my others were double sided tape!
  3. Mightymag

Ping driver grip anomaly?

My grip on my Ping G430SFT driver needed changed. As i started to peel the grip back to get the solvent in i noticed the tape used for the grip did not have the backing peeled off!! I managed to roll the grip halfway down and still no sticky tape. Never seen this before and surprised as Ping is...
  4. Mightymag

What did you shoot today?

Capts drive in. Game of 2 halves.. 12 pts front 9 then 20 pts back 8!!!(10th hole not inplay). Really frustrating start,just couldnt get on fairway first lot of holes even when i took an iron for safety.Great connection but direction was hideous.Lost so many shots chipping out for 2nd shot. Back...
  5. Mightymag

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bombs away towel, ball cleaning rag and cleats for my winter boots.
  6. Mightymag

Its been horrendous. Better news for the coming weeks but its gonna be awhile before the courses recover
  7. Mightymag

Zilch. Tee'd off,got on the 2nd tee box then got an email saying course was closed due to being waterlogged(it was bad). Got up at 5.50am for nothing. Gutted.
  8. Mightymag

Lazarus wedge set. 52,56 and 60 degree. Hope they live upto the reviews.
  9. Mightymag

Weather in your area.

Cold,rain and windy...Been a struggle today :(
  10. Mightymag

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

18 holes in rain and wind...was quite a struggle and uncomfortable.. Also found out that my Ping waterproof trousers are waterproof except for the main pockets,why have pockets that let water through on waterproof trousers????
  11. Mightymag

50 Seed 01 golf balls.Classed as 'wrong uns' as some of the print might be blurred or not quite right. Love these balls so for £69 i couldnt resist. £1.38 a ball is a steal!
  12. Mightymag

Weather in your area.

Rain,rain and more rain. Courses closed again. Just had membership renewal. Its gone up by £60 yet course been closed quite a bit this year. Getting depressing now.
  13. Mightymag

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Cold,wet and muddy again. Bro in law took a canny photo of the 17th .
  14. Mightymag

What’s your favorite putter?

My Ping Harwood.So much confidence with it. Tempted to try a L.A.B putter tho.
  15. Mightymag

Hoping this helps with my golfers elbow and wrists.
Back