Recent content by michaelgfox

1. M

Rory NOT returning to Policy Board

rory has won zero majors while married
  2. M

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

PGAT has been this way for years not certain why its taken so long for fans to realize what a horrid product they put out. Its almost impressive how bad it is
  3. M

Rory at the Masters…

Feels like the mob definitely is out on rory this week. Which i feel is different in the past where everyone jokes he'll never win this one, but we all sort of believed he would eventually. Makes me want to pick rors this week
  4. M

Do you eat leftovers?

I eat left overs all the time. Cant say any meal is better as a leftover in my experience however, the money/time saved by not buying/making another meal is where the value lies for me
  5. M

Unpopular Opinion - The Masters / Augusta

Were you discriminated against by ANGC? or what are you referring to the racial tensions they've had? I think ANGC is one of the greatest places on earth when it comes to golf and its by far the best major to watch
  6. M

Unpopular Opinion - The Masters / Augusta

I get why people might hate it regarding the snobby rich vibe but its also probably the best run event of any event in the history of events. I respect the f**k out of what they do but yes it is snobby. One week is perfect for me and i love watching. I dont think any TV broadcast is better than...
  7. M

JT and Bones Parting Ways

ya i think so ive always felt JT had a look at me attitude. Ive always liked JT but after the tour drama and his BS ryder cup boys club invite i no longer care to root for him
  8. M

JT and Bones Parting Ways

JT --> mega diva
  9. M

Why we play for scores instead of handicap differential?

not really golf is a game about how many strokes it takes to play an 18 hole course. Handicap indexes are just the tool we use to better compare skill levels and handicap the rounds
  10. M

Wyndham Clark - Rules Violation?

do you think it's hard for them to care at this point? considering how up in the air pro golfs future is. Feels like the top tour guys are just waiting for a global tour announcement with limited fields and more prize money given rorys, wyndhams, etc recent comments
  11. M

Wyndham Clark - Rules Violation?

Im careful not to do this in a 25 dollar skins game let alone in a pga event on camera. I think these tour guys are a little too comfy right now, hearing about a smaller more global pga tour in all
  12. M

Change 1 PGA Tour rule

Will never understand divot choice. Lifes not fair neither is golf, hit the ball
  13. M

Tour Event 2024 LIV Las Vegas

Love watching phil maybe ill tune in a bit. Im also mildly intrigued by the party hole it looked decently cool
  14. M

But i guess he's right if it's purely a LIV Las Vegas discussion. But if that's the case im going to find another discussion because i don't care about that much LOL only 4 tourneys ill watch these days unfortunately
  15. M

Well my overall point was proving that these guys aren't skipping the WM because its too much of a party and they just want the golf. Which begs the question why are they skipping a massive Tour event? are they sick of the Tour BS many of us fans are? Are they contemplating joining LIV(i dont...
Back