merlebo02's latest activity

• M
    merlebo02 reacted to Muchmore's post in the thread Callaway driver with Like Like.
    It's DESIGNED to be that way, but different results for different swings. It's why @e1iterate is stressing a fitting, which I agree...
  • M
    merlebo02 replied to the thread Callaway driver.
    so would you say the max is a more forgiving club than the TD? Straighter ball flights and good distance despite off center ball strikes..
  • M
    merlebo02 reacted to Muchmore's post in the thread Callaway driver with Like Like.
    That's why I put that last sentence in there. Of course it does. But the TD has a more robust spin increase/decrease option with the...
  • M
    merlebo02 reacted to e1iterate's post in the thread Callaway driver with Like Like.
    Just my opinion but the drive would be worth it to get the right club and have something I know works vs guessing if the other would be...
  • M
    the Max also has the ability to adjust loft effecting spin, does it not? So my current driver set up is just under 9 degrees and slight...
  • M
    Spin and preferred shot shape would be the main differentiators. TD has the ability to adjust spin up and down with loft and the...
  • M
    There is a golf store that carries Callaway but very limited on shaft options and honestly anytime you try and get help they act like...
  • M
    im in a rural area of Ms so not a lot of opportunity to go hit either one of them.. I agree that would be ideal though!
  • M
    Id like some help choosing between drivers.. Its between the Callaway Ai Smoke Max and the Callaway Ai Smoke triple diamond.. I am some...
  • M
    merlebo02 reacted to leftshot's post in the thread range finder with Like Like.
    GREAT! Glad that was all it was.
  • M
    merlebo02 replied to the thread range finder.
    well, thats exactly what it was!!
  • M
    merlebo02 replied to the thread range finder.
    thanks, I will take a look at that
  • M
    merlebo02 reacted to leftshot's post in the thread range finder with Like Like.
    I found this on the Precision Pro website. Why is my rangefinder 10-15 yards short? Your rangefinder is most likely measuring in...
  • M
    After playing some pretty crappy golf and not getting any distance with my irons, Ive finally figured out it's my range finder! It is a...
  • M
    merlebo02 reacted to hedley_lamarr08's post in the thread shafts with Like Like.
    If you tip the shaft tends to play a little stiffer. Shorter shaft may allow for better strike.
Back