Recent content by MattyGazoo1

1. MattyGazoo1

Golf Ball Hunting

Hey THP. This weekend me and my dad went out to a local course where he used to be a member, and because of the absence of snow in Southern Ontario this winter, the water was extremely low. Over the course of 3 days we were able to pull around 1300 golf balls (we think) from hazards. The course...
  2. MattyGazoo1

Wow, is the Superfast 2.0 FAST!

Today, after Dicks Sporting Goods would only give me $1 for my driver on a trade in, I was looking for a new driver. Interested in the Superfast 2.0 I gave it a try. With a demo 10.5 degree R flex I was hitting them good. Then the sales associate asked me to try a stiff shaft. I look up and see...
  3. MattyGazoo1

R11 at a great price!

Hello fellow hackers! I was browsing around Dick's Sporting Goods while on vacation in Cleveland, and I saw a deal where you trade in old clubs, using the PGA Value Guide, and then get an extra $100 off the price of an R11 driver. You can trade in as many clubs as you want, and was wondering if...
  4. MattyGazoo1

Nike SQ Machspeed Black Round

Today on TGW I found the Nike SQ Machspeed Black Round driver for $144.48 with 15% off. Anyone ever tried this driver? I'm thinking of picking it up since it seems like a steal to me.
  5. MattyGazoo1

Specs of the Big Bertha Diablo Draw Driver (like butt tip size,etc.)

Today I came across a great deal: An Aldila NVS Wood shaft at Rockbottomgolf.com for only $9.50 but I need to know what size butt my 3w and driver are so if anyone knows would you mind posting? Thank You. (Heres the...
  6. MattyGazoo1

Nike SV Tour Paintfill

Today I received my set of Nike SV Tours in the mail and am looking for input on what I should do for a paintfill such as colors, where top place them, etc. Here is a photo and I plan on doing the black and red parts different colors.Thanks!
  7. MattyGazoo1

Ping G15

Got to hit the G15 today at a local indoor range and just loved it. Not sure if I want to put $300 towards it, but I know I want to think about it in the future. Anyone else like these drivers? I know I do.
  8. MattyGazoo1

Lob Wedge Bounce

Just wondering if I should have high (12-16 degree) or low (8 degree) bounce on my lob wedge?
  9. MattyGazoo1

Adidas Belt

With Christmas coming upon us, I was looking for a new belt when I came across the Adidas Build Your Own Belt deal and I didn't know what to get. White strap and white buckle and black buckle, OR black strap and white and black buckle? Give me your opinion. Oh and which buckle...
  10. MattyGazoo1

Tour Sticks

Has anyone ever bought/used these? Heard they were good to use for alignment and putting but didn't know if they were worth the 15 bucks. Any thoughts would be nice. http://www.toursticks.com/product_info.php?products_id=36
  11. MattyGazoo1

Myrtle Beach Golf Trip

Hi everybody. Next spring my father and I (i'm a junior) were planning on a trip down south to Myrtle Beach. We have never been there before and were wondering if anyone would share some good course reviews with good prices. Thanks a bunch.:blob:
  12. MattyGazoo1

Any Canucks in the house?

Hey i'm a junior from Canada and I was just wondering if there were and hackers from north of the border because I like to talk about courses around here since me and my dad are sort of golf buddies and love to play. Any feedback would be awesome, thanks.:alien2::bomb:
  13. MattyGazoo1

The Golf Warehouse

Has anyone bought from this site before? Looking to get equipment form it and wanted to know if it could be trusted. Thanks
  14. MattyGazoo1

Arrowhead Golf Course Akron New York

This summer I got the chance to play a great course in WNY called Arrowhead. It was a very good course for under $100 and service was great. For most hackers it is like a championship course. I would like to hear if anyone else has played this course yet.
Back