Recent content by MarieM

1. MarieM

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Thank you! I have to redo some of it because the way they printed! I enjoyed doing it though and seeing all of the fun you all had!
  2. MarieM

Hi! Kmench’s wife here… thank you all for giving him the time of his life. I am still figuring out how to write / reply to the forum posts so hopefully this is correct 😂. I know you all are special when Keith agrees to go to Applebee’s and actually have a good time. Hope everyone gets some rest...
  3. MarieM

Of course! And now I have to figure out how to keep him in that elevated state!! 😂
  4. MarieM

He has had nothing but amazing things to say about the trip and you each individually. So glad it was a blast!
  5. MarieM

Hi!! I’m so glad y’all had fun! Now I have to figure out how to keep the momentum going 😂
  6. MarieM

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2022 Titleist Experience Featuring TSR

yep too scared to know the total $$ 🤣🤣
  7. MarieM

Future Hacker and Ballyhack participant loves the stuffed goat.
  8. MarieM

I see lots of man clothes. What’s mine ??🥸
  9. MarieM

Clearly I’m illiterate on this app and only 50/50 respond to the right posts LOL
  10. MarieM

Please don’t fall asleep on the drive home after that awesome time on the course. Lots of coffee. Your child will be happy to see you when she wakes up in the morning and gets her goat! How in the world am I supposed to keep this guy happy now at home in Ohio after he had the best time ever...
  11. MarieM

I wanted to join this one with @Kmench but he was super offended. I mean, I was just being a supportive wife 🤣🤣
  12. MarieM

The little things

So appreciative for these days!
  13. MarieM

The little things

I like your wife!! :) Laundry always is a huge accomplishment! My most dreaded task (well one of my most dreaded).
Back