Recent content by Mahomezy

1. Mahomezy

What did you shoot today?

89 @ Tiffany Greens Golf Club in KC, MO. Playing the Gold tees. Broke 90 for the first time!! Also my first round with zero 3-putts. Patting myself on the back right now with a Guinness in hand. Started playing seriosuly in December after a decade hiatus and have been grinding hard. Took me...
  2. Mahomezy

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

bye bye chinese. Mexican & BBQ are just too good around here in KS.
  3. Mahomezy

2024 Round Count

15 at the moment for me. More than the last 10 years combined! addicted..
  4. Mahomezy

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

This bad boy. A Warrior Golf Lob Wedge 60 Degree Wedge Right Hand Steel Regular Flex Shaft 35"
  5. Mahomezy

Best Road Trip Snack?

Gardettos & Slim Jims
  6. Mahomezy

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

1) Breaking Bad 2) Severance 3) Sopranos 4) GOT 5) Narcos
  7. Mahomezy

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

I want Rahm to go back to back
  8. Mahomezy

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Jon Rahm :golf: Back to Back like Mahomes!
  9. Mahomezy

Who are your top 5 TV characters of all time?

Walter White Christopher Moltisanti Russ Cohle Dexter Thomas Shelby
  10. Mahomezy

Scottie's Neck Injury: any insight beyond what little evidence we've seen or been told?

Wondering what exactly is the problem with Scottie's neck. What do you all think? Any THP doctors here able to make an educated guess on what he is battling?
  11. Mahomezy

What are you paying for a bucket of range balls?

Monthly pass near me is $75. Gets you unlimited access to the range at two courses. But they are so **** packed that they have to use mats year round because the ground can't take the beating.
  12. Mahomezy

Suggestions on outdoor hitting cages?

Do you remember the name of the cage and turf? That's basically what I need. EDIT: i see you URLd it . thank you! Love the roof setup :cool:
  13. Mahomezy

Suggestions on outdoor hitting cages?

Moving into my first home soon and am planning on putting a cage in the backyard. I will set it up next to the patio and then likely put a mat on the edge of the concrete right in front of the cage. Then in due time, get a launch monitor like a mevo+. What are some good, weather proof, golf...
  14. Mahomezy

Which is your favourite airline?

SW & Delta
Back