Recent content by MagicMan79

1. MagicMan79

For Sale Callaway Epic Speed triple diamond LS - 9* | Ventus Red 6 TX

3/14/22 PRICE DROP TO $300 shipped for driver head only Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS - 9* I am picky and would consider it mint condition Ventus Red 6 TX Shaft is un-tipped and not butt cut, still full length Callaway adapter No grip $240 shipped , shaft only $325 $300 shipped for...
  2. MagicMan79

WTB Epic Max LS 9 degree driver head

I just posted one for sale with a few shaft options. Post should be approved soon
  3. MagicMan79

For Sale Callaway Max LS 9* head only, x-stiff shaft options - Fuji Pro 2.0 & Speeder TR 661

11/15 UPDATE - New prices MAX LS head only - $299 Pro 2.0 shaft only - $125 Speeder TR shaft only - $199 Callaway Max LS 9* In very good condition, crown / top line clean, few light marks on sole from regular play Head weight - 196g. Has 5g hotmelt in forward/low/neutral position No headcover...
  4. MagicMan79

Diamana-PD shaft

Well. Good news and bad news Bad news - cracked Sim driver #3. That’s gonna do it for me with those so time to find a reliable replacement. Cracked in the bottom of the weight track just like my other 2 Good news - Definitely bring more heat with the PD. Consistent 4mph gain in ball speed over...
  5. MagicMan79

Diamana-PD shaft

:LOL: No prob, glad to share Increasing AoA is easy! Buy long tees Tee ball high, with ball aligned with lead foot Swing hard and uppercut ball Some spline tilt back may be required - this is a slippery slope as you only want to allow this with driver
  6. MagicMan79

Diamana-PD shaft

The TZ5 is a great shaft. Looking at your sig, it looks like you've tried the ZF. I would say the PD is feels similar to the ZF, but def more stout and more controllable. I loved the feel of the ZF, but could not trust it 100% (going left). I'll report back on the Uneekor today after trying my...
  7. MagicMan79

Diamana-PD shaft

Gamer is a Speeder Evo3, so different profile, but I could WORK to get 122 but would have to really stand on it Just joined an indoor club and going back today to backtest the speeder as it is my first experience on a Uneekor. Numbers seemed consistent but I was surprised at the jump honestly
  8. MagicMan79

Diamana-PD shaft

Long time lurker here, just wanted to share some feedback to those thinking about trying the PD. Your mileage may vary, but I traded for a an uncut PD 60 TX. Giving it a little bend test, feels extremely stout. I have hit just about all the high end shafts and was still surprised how stout it...
  9. MagicMan79

UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

Are there EI profiles for these posted anywhere yet ?
  10. MagicMan79

For Sale Cobra Radspeed Tour Issue driver 9* (8.25* actual) Accra TZ5

*** 9/30 ALL SOLD **** Cobra Radspeed Tour Issue 9* driver Tour serial # “T” Actual loft 8.25* as marked on head Accra TZ5 65 (x flex) Plays 45.25* This is one of the lower launching heads I’ve hit. One of the few that I can keep peak height down to 110-120’ $300 shipped on driver head only...
  11. MagicMan79

UST Mamiya LINQ hybrid shafts

Loving this shaft. I’m a bit of a driving iron junkie - prob one of my favorite clubs to hit. I’m coming from a TM 790 2 UDI with the Recoil 110 utility prototype. I installed the Lin-q hybrid 110 - F5 in my newly acquired Srixon ZXU 18*. At 40” this thing is a weapon. Def still in the...
Back