Recent content by macolyte

1. M

Scheffler just got arrested!

Just adds more context to the picture. Easy to see how mistakes/misunderstandings are possible in this chaotic atmosphere.
  2. M

3. M

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/pga-championship-scottie-scheffler-legal-expert Interesting read
  4. M

PGA of America and the PGA Tour are two separate organisations.
  5. M

the general consensus (at least from my reading of this thread) seems to be that Scheffler is primarily at fault. All I am suggesting is that I find it equally reasonable that police officer escalated the situation perhaps unnecessarily. Which is why I again say that we should wait for further...
  6. M

Just to clarify I am not saying that the police is doing a bad job. On the contrary, I agree with what you say. I just find it equally as outlandish to portray Scheffler as some sort of thug, when his previous actions lead me to believe he is as vanilla as it gets. Which is why I said in my...
  7. M

Not with the impeccable reputation of the american police force… We will have to wait and see what Scottie and the police say on the matter.
  8. M

They charged him with 2nd-degree assault apparently.
  9. M

Of course, but it is to see how this situation could lead to a misunderstanding, especially if Scheffler was not aware of the nearby accident.
  10. M

Yes, but we are not driving around in a marked car with preferential traffic treatment.
  11. M

The Mini Driver

I’ve done this before and might do it again. Over here in continental Europe we get a lot of short, narrow, tree-lined courses with pretty sharp dog legs at the 250-275 yard mark. To me, these holes are very uncomfortable as I am not really good at drawing the big driver. In this scenario...
  12. M

Do Putters Have Newer Technology?

Look what I found in the stash at home. I gotta say the Stronomic insert feels much nicer than I remember. Great putter.
  13. M

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini Driver Spotted

Always amazes me how quickly some of these clubs that are not going to available at retail are in fact available at retail😂
  14. M

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini Driver Spotted

Triple Diamond Max, Triple Diamond S, Triple Diamond T Fairway are already out in Japan. 340 Mini and the Triple Diamond Max should be available soonish over here, too. Not sure about the S or the T, but as always with the unicorn clubs, if you want them badly enough…
  15. M

Do Putters Have Newer Technology?

The only thing that matters if that the putter makes you think that you can putt a positive stroke on the ball. Technology in a putter can be very important or not important at all. Depends on your mindset really. In my experience, great putters, which I am not fwiw, recognise that is their...
Back