Recent content by Mack Daddy

1. M

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

What grinds are you playing?
  2. M

Bushnell Pro X3+

I solved this problem by placing a light gray silicone cover on mine. I haven’t forgotten it since as it stands out more.
  3. M

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

Just ordered a 58 Z Grind with full face. I currently have Jaws Raw in both a 54W and 58X. Hoping I get along with it….
  4. M

KBS Golf Experience fitting

Can’t wait to hear about your experience and what iron shafts you get. I was recently shocked when I was fitted into the C-Tapers. I never thought I could play a low spin and low flighted iron shaft.
  5. M

Quick Clicgear Mods

There is but it’s in a lower and kind of awkward spot to quickly toss it on.
  6. M

Quick Clicgear Mods

I made a few quick modifications to my Clicgear 4. I screwed a magnet into the side of the upper compartment for my rangefinder. I then added a steel landing pad to the lid for my Bushnell Wingman Mini and added a little Velcro for my glove. Works like a charm!!!
  7. M

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

Same here! Anyone know who they’re using to ship? FedEx, USPS???
  8. M

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

54w and 58x for me. I’m contemplating a 58J or 58z but I’m not too sure which to try.
  9. M

Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

Has anyone tried both the x and Z? I’m thinking of going from a 58X to a 58Z.
  10. M

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

So I grabbed both 2021 and 2024 Tp5x and started to bounce them on a wedge to see if they felt different and the newer one felt slightly softer. The odd part is I could keep the 2024 bouncing on the wedge and the 2021 would only last a few bounces before it would deflect off in one direction or...
  11. M

Garmin Approach S70 Watch

I love mine! I put a protective case on it and also changed the band to one that will lay flat on a table. I also downloaded the Fenix 7 Pro Analog face. I love this watch!
  12. M

.370 Shaft Tip in P790?

I thought P790’s took a .355 tapered tip shaft. I just received my new P790’s from TaylorMade and they have .370 shafts Steelfiber’s…???
  13. M

What Driver Shaft Are You Using Right Now?

Veylix Rome 60. Mid flight, low spin. Has a fade bias to it.
  14. M

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I have an aftermarket magnetic cover on my Bettinardi putter. Nothing worse than hearing Velcro on the green. Be great if they sold a basic Bettinardi cover that’s magnetic for both mallets and blades. They’d probably make a killing off of those.
Back