Recent content by Mabbsy_13

1. Mabbsy_13

Can't finish syndrome!

Hi there, haven't posted for a while but I am in need of some serious help! Bit of background about myself : I am an avid golfer from the UK with a full time job and part time university study. I am finally managing to play more after the university term finishing and I am getting into a good...
  2. Mabbsy_13

Hit the handicap wall?

Has anyone else ever felt like they have hit 'the wall' ? I have been playing golf since I was a little kid, going to the driving range with my dad and eventually joining my current club and getting a handicap in 2006. Since around mid 2007, I have struggled to get my handicap lower than 5, with...
  3. Mabbsy_13

New hybrid!

I felt like I needed a change in my bag because the gap between my l driver and my 20 degree hybrid was too big. I just purchased an adams pro black 18 degree hybrid with a stiff aldila snv8 stiff shaft for $130 :D Hopefully this will help close the gap a little more. Has anyone used/gamed this...
  4. Mabbsy_13

Preparation!

Last night I put my name on the list for my club championship which is a week this saturday (30th July). Last year I won the junior club championship and I am gunning for the main one this year. I just wanted to know what people do to prepare for a competition and does anyone have any tips for...
  5. Mabbsy_13

Problem with dipping

Hi there, I have had a problem with dipping on my downswing for a long time now and I am trying to get rid of it! It causes me to get slightly trapped and either hit a draw or a little push. Heres a video of my swing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6SxjcGiOE If you have any tips or drills that...
  6. Mabbsy_13

Flightscope fitting!

I have a Flightscope fitting in an hour. I can't wait, i love finding out all the swing speeds, launch angles etc ill post my results once I've been fitted. Also has anyone else had a Flightscope fitting and if so, how was it for you? Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
  7. Mabbsy_13

Yes putters?

I am in the market for a new putter and am curious if many people have had experience playing a yes putter? Do the C grooves help to send the ball rolling end over end with less skid as advertised and does this help much? Thanks Tim
Back