Recent content by Loaf

1. L

Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

I'm sure there's no damaging the battery due to design as your saying. With that said, I have mine hooked up to a smart plug, whereby I tell Alexa to charge 18 holes, and it shuts off after 3 1/2 hours after establishing an average.
  2. L

Yes, no problem most of the time as use the remote mostly. However, there are the times I do use the dial when fine movement is needed. Anyway, sounds like your experience is similar with lack of dial feedback during operation. Love this thing though!
  3. L

Have had my M7 remote for over a year now, and absolutely love it. Game changer for golf enjoyment for sure. The one complaint I have is with the manual speed controller. Not sure if mine is different, but it seems to lack any feedback for changing speeds. The clicks breeen speeds barely...
  4. L

I have played twice over a weeks time and still haven't seen the meter on the remote charge go down by more than 1 bar. How many rounds does it last?
  5. L

My battery says "ultra". My screen is rectangular, but not sure if that qualifies as "widescreen"
  6. L

I know when I ordered mine, and waited - I called motocaddy and they said they had 500 on the way. Hard to believe they would have that many "old" models of the M7 arriving
  7. L

Finally received my M7 and took it out a couple of times. Here are my impressions: This thing is awesome! Very intuitive to use/drive. I was worried I would have a hard time getting comfortable, but it's very straightforward - especially after reading the pointers on this site - like locking...
  8. L

Thanks. I've never had a device cradle on my old SM Speed cart, so probably wouldn't need it. As for the umbrella holder, I use mine for both sun and rain. What do you do if it rains? Hold the umbrella? Is this one not good?
  9. L

Thanks - any other useful suggestions to prep? Hate waiting a few weeks!
  10. L

After much research (thanks to this forum), I've taken the plunge on the MOTO M7! Sadly, looks like they are awaiting new stock 1/15. Question: What's the consensus on accessories/pack: .Device Cradle, Umbrella Holder, Scorecard Holder and Drink Holder. I can't imagine not having an umbrella...
Back