Recent content by lmh3

1. lmh3

What are you building? (Club style)

Built an Aretera Alpha One Blue to test in my driver, will get it out today to see on the course.
  2. lmh3

High swing speed but no spin ball

Left Dash ProV1x
  3. lmh3

What are your wedges of choice?

I have MG4 wedges as well as a set of SM10 wedges that haven’t seen the course yet.
  4. lmh3

Do You Use a Scorecard Holder?

I do, have a Team Titleist cover from my Titleist staff days and a Winston Collection cover that they sent me that is a lot nicer.
  5. lmh3

Junior/short putters

My two right handed kids use a couple of my old putters cut down to their lengths. The lefty is on his own…
  6. lmh3

Review KBS TD Driver Shaft

Really excited to see this when it is built.
  7. lmh3

Your Favorite Pen?

8. lmh3

Review KBS TD Driver Shaft

I love this shaft, I have it in both TM drivers I am comparing as well as my TSR3 from last season. I’m getting the black limited edition version to put in the Qi-10 blackout head.
  9. lmh3

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I always wear sunglasses, my eyes are very sensitive to light so even on overcast days I will wear them.
  10. lmh3

2024 Official Birdie Counter

Rounds: 7 Birdies: 24
  11. lmh3

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

Testing Qi-10 Core model versus the LS that I started the season with.
  12. lmh3

Would you ever take driver out of the bag pending the course you are playing?

Nope, driver is my best club in the bag, I will hit it when averages say it isn't the best play. I figure I would rather be 15 to 20 yards longer than my 3 wood and just off the fairway.
  13. lmh3

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I picked up a Qi-10 Core blackout to compare to the LS, I figure if Rory and Scottie went to it, what am I doing with the LS?
  14. lmh3

Twirls are overrated. When's the last time you walked one in!?

18th hole a couple days ago, needed to make a 12 footer to get my partner and I the win in our match and take the lead in scats. I knew it was in almost the moment I hit it. Although I tend to start walking as soon as I hit most putts, I figure I need to end up there to get it out of the hole or...
  15. lmh3

Telling people what you do for work.

It depends on the situation, everyday stuff I will mention that I am a golf pro/club fitter. On the course I try to wait till the end of the round if I am paired with random folks as I don’t want to get into their game when I am worrying about myself. Sometimes folks get off their game as well...
Back