1. L

PGA ratings grab?

Right now any incline Tiger has to walk up smokes Tiger
  2. L

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

But that math checks out
  3. L

PGA ratings grab?

Allow me to introduce you to the Taylor Gooch paradox: if he’s not in the tournament it doesn’t count; if he’s in it no one cares about the event because what kind of tournament invites Taylor Gooch?
  4. L

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

I think you hit the nail on the head. There are plenty of golfers with 10-20 handicap’s who can hit long drives but just lack the consistency to do it regularly. Lower handicap players are going the have a better average drive because most of the time the bad swings are not that bad.
  5. L

Bad Luck

Many times I’ve seen only 1 person in my group hit a soft spot and plug when no one else did. If you are the only one to hit the fairway and plug that is bad luck.
  6. L

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

And you would love them more if they were -8 and leading. 🤣
  7. L

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

During my fitting I had a series of bad swings and was just leaving the face wide open hitting push slices. We tried both the max in full draw and the max d. The max d was more draw biased. Then I made a good swing and my good swing push draw became a 70 yard hook.
  8. L

NEWS LA Golf - Struggling

LA’s descending loft technology putter face is an interesting concept. LA pricing is too rich for my liking. I want to try a Cobra putter that licenses the tech and is 1/2 the price which I’m into.
  9. L

Unsolicited gold advice- what’s your stance

No. If I wanted to sit on the range and give swing advice I would have entered the PGA management program when I was younger to get paid to do it. I have asked people questions about their swing during a match as a little mind game.
  10. L

What are your expectations for a more forgiving iron than your current gamers to hit more greens?

That’s what I’m trying this season. Will going more forgiving though the set help me shoot lower scores? To do that I put a set of cobra forged tec player distance irons in the bag after having had compact blades in the bag for 25 of the last 30 years. Precise iron play is something that I have...
  11. L

Brady Roast

That’s pretty much the only thing I would tune into a roast of Tom Brady for
  12. L

So does a virtual hole in one mean you have to buy everyone a virtual round of drinks?
  13. L

If it’s not too late I’m predicting the winner will be team mocha latte for the very scientific reason of I just woke up an really want some coffee.
  14. L

Bad Luck

That isn’t bad luck. That is a couple of A**holes who lack the proper etiquette to be on the golf course or polite society in general.
Back