Recent content by Lefty11

1. L

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

What size weights did you order? I have a 15g in my 2ball. I debating to buy a 30 off of Amazon. The Odyssey site has a 6-8 week wait.
  2. L

Being 6 foot 5 the longer shaft and grip helps as well. 😂
  3. L

I currently own the Ai one 2 ball, which I find fantastic. Recently, I had the chance to try out the jailbird cruiser, and I was quite impressed. I'm torn because I appreciate the longer shaft and stability it offers. It seems like I might be adding it to my collection soon.
  4. L

I just hit the jailbird. Wow! Unfortunately it was in the wrong hand. Being a Lefty I’m debating to start putting right hand. 😂
  5. L

Cleveland Halo XL Hybrids and Hy-Wood Review

I haven’t seen that option on any website to switch the shaft.
  6. L

Thanks for the advice. They should put a decent shaft in it considering it’s Pricey.
  7. L

I’m I checked last years model is 18 degree. Unfortunately, I need the 17 degree which is this year. Which will help bridge gaps for me.
  8. L

From what I’ve been researching you put a hybrid swing on it. I hit my hybrids consistently. I can’t wait to test this club out.
  9. L

From what I e been researching you put a hybrid swing on it. I hit my hybrids consistently. I can’t wait to try this out at the store.
  10. L

I’m going to try out the 3hywood. I’ve been struggling with the fairway woods off the deck. I already own 3 hybrids why not add another. 😂. Has anyone bought the hywood and if so what are your thoughts?
  11. L

What’s your current headcover setup?

I have all stock covers at the moment. Anyone know of a reputable and reasonably priced site for covers?
  12. L

I have tried putting right hand and I was able to adjust easily. I may do that if I can get my hands on the Ai 7 in a Db model. Thanks. 😊
  13. L

I need to start putting right handed. 😂
  14. L

Now to get them to make in a lefty model. 😡
  15. L

Here’s my 2ball I just purchased.
Back