Recent content by lambeau

1. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

8-Ft one putt to save par!
  2. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

18th hole 400 yd par 4. Smashed the driver 253yds and have a low iron in...which I blade short.
  3. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Trouble on the par 3 = double bogey. Argh.
  4. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Number 16 par 5 two crappy swings in a row. Got some work to do... still 214 out...7w to pin high but just off right. On and 2 putts for a "good" bogey.
  5. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#15 par 4 at 415 yds. Great drive up the git leaves 135 in. Stuck a 9i, greens are soft after the rain. 2 putt par.
  6. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Part 3 playing 150 to the middle pins in the front nine iron to pin high. Even spun it back 2 feet. Tap in par.
  7. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#13 long par 4, good drive up the right with 180 left in to a back pin. Great 5i finds the back fringe. 2 putt par. Better!
  8. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Number 12 and the window is... closed. 2 putt bogey. I don't like this train somebody let me off.
  9. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Long dog leg par 5 that I played in the rough the whole way. 2 putt bogey
  10. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Number 10 is a 290 yd par 4. Really gorgeous hole. I'm in a good spot 50 yds out. The young doctors are not in good spots. Apparently I can screw up being in a good spot. Good sand shot, 2 putt bogey.
  11. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#9 easy par 4. Barf double. Playing the blue white combo tees.
  12. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

#8 short par 4. Drivable if you're @OldandStiff or @That post but I am not. I have 88 to the pin and dumped it short. Up and down for par.
  13. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Playing with some nice young doctors today, fun round! Hole 7 Another long par 5. Fairway bunker, good out. 168 in to a back pin and I flushed a 6i..to the back fringe..Sandy par!
  14. lambeau

THP Live Round thread!

Par 5 great drive to the middle of the fairway unintentional layup. 1-putt par save.
Back