Recent content by kingskib

1. K

Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

feature request: Log the steps per round and make the data available to report monthly/yearly totals.
  2. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Terrific CS by ShotScope. They recovered my missing round and all the data was there. A+
  3. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Ya it was a bummer. First round of the year as spring is finally opening the courses north of the 49. I've mostly has no issues with the v3 and now the x5. It was also the first round after the most recent firmware, so I hope it's not buggy.
  4. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Thanks! I did send a message to support, I am hopeful they can recover it.
  5. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I had this happen on the weekend. It happened at a course that is made up of three 9s. After the first nine it asked if we were moving onto a new 9, confirmed by selecting the course on the screen. Once we were at the tee box it was back at the home screen, d'oh. I restarted the x5 and...
  6. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I've had a few break, luckily the thread was able to be retrieved after the round with some plyers. crazy glued them back together and have been working fine ever since. One time though, the thread fell down the shaft and rattled so that wedge was taken out of the bag. I did order a box of...
  7. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Played 36 on Saturday with it unlocked, manually putting and walking the course. Got a low battery warning on 15 of the second round, but it made it all the way through. Glad to know it can handle 9 hours of play. Great product.
  8. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Manual mode is significantly more accurate. I found that auto mode would very rarely have my first putt placement where it should be. When on the green, fixing ball marks, taking a look from the other side of the pin, or tapping the putter when walking, it would detect as shots which needed to...
  9. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

One thing I have noticed with the X5 is when I start a round on the 10th hole it registers ats the 1st hole. I didn't have this problem with my V3. It's a nuisance when I get to 11 and realize I scored on the wrong hole.
  10. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

It's been mentioned by Shotscope that the scoring kept on the watch (X5) has nothing to do with the shot tracking. Tracking is only done after the round is finished and uploaded. It's a small flaw in the system, but that's the way it is.
  11. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I absolutely agree. I feel there are synergies for these two and would produce a game-changer if they found a way to do it.
  12. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

your/the course already pays the ezLocator annual fee, and the overhead to pull daily pin placements should be minimal. the pin locator would be exact, just like it is in the app, and you would no longer have to refer to a printout or a phone for daily pin placements.
  13. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I noticed this as well then read that keeping score does not equal what the uploaded data knows. It was explained that shot data is only mapped after the round is completed and uploaded. Scoring is done manually and tallied during the round.
  14. K

Shot Scope X5 Watch

It would be great if the X5 and V3 could pull pin data from ezLocator
Back