Recent content by Keith Prater

1. Keith Prater

John Daly’s Sub 70 Irons

Put an Auburn Tiger on that wedge and it’ll hit 100% GIR. #SECGolfChamps
  2. Keith Prater

Could Grips Be Causing This?

If you got a hair dryer or heat gun in the house, warm up the old tape. Should be much easier to peel off.
  3. Keith Prater

New Guy

Welcome to THP. There’s a few of us from South GA. Lots of good golf around these parts.
  4. Keith Prater

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I thought the compression was higher in the new ball? How is the ball flight off the tee?
  5. Keith Prater

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Yesterday afternoon I tried the 2024 Bridgestone B RXS. I bought a dozen to try due to it being the softest ball in the Bridgestone lineup. I’ve been playing the Pro V1 and at times the AVX, which I prefer but I scuff up pretty bad on full wedge shorts. I prefer a softer ball and have played the...
  6. Keith Prater

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

I like this move. Been a big fan of SuperStroke for years. Actually considered going to their corded grip this year, but I love the Golfpride Zcord too much.
  7. Keith Prater

What did you shoot today?

47. Had 2 blowup holes in a 9 hole round. Played good otherwise.
  8. Keith Prater

Saw this gem at an antique store today!

I didn’t, and honestly didn’t even look at the price. It was in impressive shape though. The irons were clean too.
  9. Keith Prater

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

6-GW are T150 now, kept the 4 and 5 T200 in the bag. I feel like the transition is better with the T150 into my wedges. I added a little more spin with the 150 stock wedges too. I’d noticed that I was starting to get caught in the turf more and leaving the face open as I was improving my swing...
  10. Keith Prater

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I came from ZX5’s as well and was originally fit into a full T200 set. Ball striking and overall game has shown improvement. I actually switched my short irons to T150’s a couple of weeks ago, so now I’m also T200/T150 combo. The T200 long irons have been incredible since day 1, and now I feel I...
  11. Keith Prater

Savannah GA or surrounding

Don’t forget about the Crosswinds short course. My kids love it and gives me a chance to practice scoring clubs. I take their best 3 holes against my worst 3 holes and makes it fun.
Back