Recent content by Karl

1. K

Cleveland Halo XL Hybrids and Hy-Wood Review

Tried the 3+ hywood. Liked it better than last year's. The face felt pretty hot in the simulator.
  2. K

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I was having trouble turning the ball over. Then I put in a rogue silver and have no trouble, also knocked down the spin which is good for dry or windy conditions.
  3. K

I'm surprised that you are playing the 10.5. I have the 9*. I think I should have asked Ping if they could find me an 8*, but again I don't like waiting for custom orders.
  4. K

I'm playing my 9* with a tz6 shaft seems to be a max carry set up. I put a ping tip on my rogue silver so it should be good for dryer conditions.
  5. K

Cleveland cbx full face vs cbx full face 2 wedges

I also now see that the smart sole 4 has a 64* L wedge. Going to add it to my try out list.
  6. K

I have 2 now because I don't like waiting for custom clubs lol.
  7. K

The stock alta shaft doesn't do the head justice IMO. The head launches the ball high already and most will need a lower spin shaft.
  8. K

Do you use it on full shots only?
  9. K

I play most chips with my 60* as well. I retired my cbx for a cbx2 this year. I could have used the high toe on the full face today when I got under one in the fluffy grass.
  10. K

Get it out on a windy day and it shines.
  11. K

Wondering if the second version is much different. I will be mostly hitting less than full shots with it. Chipping and bunker shots. Is anyone still playing the original version?
  12. K

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

After my first week left handed swing are still akward and my trail hand comes off the club. I can get extra speed by pumping up my breathing.
  13. K

I've had another round in and great results on the course where it counts. Still in the getting familiar with it stage.
  14. K

SuperSpeed Golf Training and Testing thread

Any videos found that help with a better release for more speed?
  15. K

Let's talk about swing speed.

You might be getting out of positions and end up cancelling out some speed with a long back swing.
Back