Recent content by jordiee

1. J

Shot Scope Pro L2 Laser Rangefinder

I just did some googling and now understand that pin seek returns the closest of all the objects while the button is held so it makes sense it would be much easier to get a lock "scanning" over the flag. Glad I stumbled on the tip from this thread.
  2. J

That's good to know...I just recently started using one and had no idea.
  3. J

Yeah I am going to give the left to right scan a try because just holding it at the flag was disappointing. My cheap Amazon range finder locked on quicker when aiming directly at the flag. I wish the "scan" would have been documented somewhere...even reading through this entire thread I didn't...
  4. J

I didn't see that in the manual...is that just a little know trick?
  5. J

Can you explain the sweep function...I just got it...holding the button at the flag it does not lock on that quick or easily.
  6. J

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

I'm counting down the days for a df3 broomstick
  7. J

With the masters discount plus code BREAKINGEIGHTY you can get it for $110 out the door
  8. J

Cobra DARKSPEED Irons

Tbh not good enough to worry about holding greens...but with one length my shots are definitely lower on higher irons
  9. J

Cobra DARKSPEED Irons

I am gaming them(one length though) I switched from the zx5s and basically every shot is just straighter(game improvement?!?) and about 10y further...scored my best the first round out with them. So far no complaints!
  10. J

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

I upgraded to tpt from stock and the difference was noticeable in feel...and for me lag putting
  11. J

Shot Scope X5 Adds Hole Maps

I have always had trouble with a hole on a course near me where you tee off to an "island" as a layup and then need to hit from the island to the green. Its not easy to laser because it is sloped so the back side of the island you can not see from the tee box. I was able to use the new hole...
  12. J

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Side saddle putter. New obsession I want to try. Also doing single length irons this year so going for a weird bag haha.
  13. J

Shot Scope X5 Adds Hole Maps

Do you know if this requires an X5 firmware update from the app? When connecting my device it does not show anything available.
  14. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Wow what are the chances. Thanks!
Back