Recent content by jmix18

1. jmix18

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

One can dream right!!! Dang that looks nice!
  2. jmix18

What did you shoot today?

Rained pretty much all morning but we had our Saturday league. Shot 77 in that mess. Pretty happy overall considering the conditions.
  3. jmix18

Which Neighbor Are You?

No idea who my neighbors are.. but just moved here. Also, love being on my deck more than out front…. The peace is amazing.
  4. jmix18

Alphard Golf Club Booster Sidekick Goes Live

Been meaning to post for a while about my experiences with the Alphard V2 and the Sidekick. To level set everything here - y'all must know that I'm a gadget guy. Something that might have an impact, I want to get and try out. Watches, rangefinders, swingspeed increasers... love them all...
  5. jmix18

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

Alphard V2 with the Sidekick.
  6. jmix18

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats gents!!! What a great week it's been.
  7. jmix18

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats all! Let's go Paradise!!
  8. jmix18

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Played in a variety of extremes. Live in Coachella Valley for many years and playing in 115 became normal. It was a “dry heat” but man it was hot! Otherwise, played in a tourney where we saw all 4 seasons and multiple versions of precip. Started cool and windy, about hole 8 it started to...
  9. jmix18

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congrats @golfinnut and @GolfFest
  10. jmix18

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congrats to @jeffg21 and @LLIB
  11. jmix18

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Either way it’ll be like Christmas morning for those that are selected!! Oh the joy that will be happening!
  12. jmix18

What did you shoot today?

League night. 38 with a bad bogey
  13. jmix18

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

It’s the best dang gadget I’ve ever purchased! Very few issues with it overall. Love it and definitely makes walking 18 easier!! Follow mode is 🔥 as well!!
  14. jmix18

Best Iron Finish?

I like a satin finish on my irons but a raw or black finish on my wedges. Something about the wear/rust that draws me to those.
Back