Recent content by Jimmy3864

1. Jimmy3864

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I do like the hole maps but not essential as I do find them very small anyway. As I mentioned, I am just looking for a good quality, high accuracy GPS watch. I am not going to use the club tags, and the shot tracking that go along with them.
  2. Jimmy3864

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Question for long time X5 users, I am trading a used putter to a friend for a new unopened X5 watch. I am not going to use the shot tracking (sensors) feature of the watch, all I am looking at it for is the on-course experience, accuracy to hole (F-M-B), distances to hazards and scoring on...
  3. Jimmy3864

Rory NOT returning to Policy Board

I wouldn't be surprised now that he has found out that he wasn't really "wanted" back on the board for whatever reason, he is probably happen to be done with it. I believe his intent at going back was with good intentions but he offered, got rejected so life moves on.
  4. Jimmy3864

Mitsubishi Diamana WB Shaft Review

Great review @Jman . I wholeheartedly agree with you that the shaft looks stunning. I would really like to try out a WB53 in stiff to see how it compares to my current shaft. I have never hit a legendary Whiteboard so would be fun test.
  5. Jimmy3864

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

This is why I PVR every golf tournament or by that matter anything else on regular TV. Just skip over all the obnoxious commercials or other fill-ins.
  6. Jimmy3864

Our sweetheart Bella passed away…

Sorry for your loss, I still miss our more recent pup Molly after bringing us such joy and companionship for 14 years.
  7. Jimmy3864

Is the ball “equipment”..???

I consider it equipment and thus choose the best match for my game, typically 😜.
  8. Jimmy3864

What Do You Do To Just Get Away???

To get away, I like to go out to tge course and play a leisurely late afternoon/early evening round either as a single or with a buddy. I find the setting sun, the shadows that are created and the emergence of wildlife late in the day, very soothing. I don’t want to rush snd the goal is not...
  9. Jimmy3864

What Are You Working On?

This season working on a number of things. To start with driver backswing. When I tore my shoulder up a number of years ago and ripped one of the tendons off my shoulder I developed a rather longish aka Brooke Henderson backswing. I get kidded a lot but by golly, I have the timing down and...
  10. Jimmy3864

Owners Cottage at Ballyhack

That is crazy amazing, what a golf villa!
  11. Jimmy3864

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

This is going to be get real very….
  12. Jimmy3864

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I wear sunglasses outside all the time unless it is raining or nighttime. I have dry eye syndrome so even the transitions I wear when I golf sometimes aren’t dark enough so have to have eye drops nearby.
  13. Jimmy3864

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I have always been a slow adopter of new irons and after about 8-10 rounds I am beginning to dial in my swing and distances. After almost 6 months off, starting to get feel back and really are loving the T200/T150 combo. I am finding more frequently that well struck shots go at least 1 club...
  14. Jimmy3864

One must go

Cookie cereal, never had it so won’t miss it.
  15. Jimmy3864

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I’m going to say “Dynamic Duo” will squeeze out victory.
Back