Recent content by Jiffypop

1. Jiffypop

Ghost Adventures House Calls

I watched last night and it was good show. In the end, I'd be selling if it was my house.
  2. Jiffypop

I had no idea that had such a BTS crew. I figured it was like them and like 4-5 people.
  3. Jiffypop

I watch this show. This'll be cool to watch. Is the team like normal or are they a bit off for doing this stuff for so long?
  4. Jiffypop

Official Rant of the Day

My new neighbors found out as they were literally putting pen to paper on buying the house that the side empty lot didn't come with the house. The realtor said it was included but never was. They have 0.34 acres lot on a corner lot with main/busy street instead of 0.88 acres. They said they...
  5. Jiffypop

The Official Banter Away Thread

My first drive-in movie was Empire Strikes Back in St. Pete in 1980. Maybe it was '81. I remember going with a bunch of kids in my Aunt's neighbors hood & Parents. There was like 20 of us in cars, Jeeps, pickup trucks. There were photos I saw in my teens to confirm my memory of this part. It's...
  6. Jiffypop

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

The greens at my league course finally got a little firm. I need to get through my current golf balls so I can start using CTX that I used in picking my new irons. I held 1 green last night & that was when I switched to a B'stone BX from last year. The CS LS ball is not cutting it anymore...
  7. Jiffypop

Telling people what you do for work.

Would it be fair to say your a Contract Attorney? We have this title at my company and what you listed off is about what they do.
  8. Jiffypop

The 2 worst things I've ever experienced is choking on an apple slice and drowning. Thankfully people like PhillyV were around both times & I'm still around.
  9. Jiffypop

well done !
  10. Jiffypop

Telling people what you do for work.

I Say Trade Compliance. They look at me funny and I say you know the old NAFTA, now USMCA stuff. They get this, and then they say something like, nice weather today, eh?" @Daluteh My wife (also a HR mgr.) agrees with you unless it's a resume issue, then they come flocking to her.
  11. Jiffypop

$17K ?? Ouch! I replaced my furnace & AC for 10K 2.5 years ago and thought that was bad.
  12. Jiffypop

Broken garage doors springs are awful. Found out that when the guide wires break it's just as bad. It happened on my way out to play league golf. I didn't make it.
  13. Jiffypop

My sister in law just bought a house. The lady there is moving to Montana where her hubby is already working the last few months. It got warm enough in the middle of Ohio that she put the AC and it broke and cost $3100 to fix. My SIS is very happy this happened this past week and not like 2...
  14. Jiffypop

Travis Mathew Wanderlust Shorts

Thanks @OldandStiff I just bought a pair at lunch of the Wanderlust E It's 52* here so these will have to wait until the weekend to wear.
  15. Jiffypop

When the wife I shop and ask what the seller can do if we paid cash, they usually give us the sale tax %. So if the couch is $2999.99, that's what we wire to them. They usually then give us free delivery but ask us to tip the delivery guys. So we do that. We do it on all of our bigger purchases...
Back