Recent content by JDhuntWI

1. J

Garage Simulator Crew

Look into BirTee tee’s. Use them half the time in my sim and use real tee’s the other half of the time off my SigPro Softy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

Non technical ?

My sim is 10’ from hitting mat to screen and I will hit a new ball 700-1000 shots before I retire it. The only balls that broke were the original mizuno rb tours and those all broke in half in 67 shots or less and each one of those was brand new out of the box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Wilson Triad Golf Balls

I’ve got around 500 shots on my first Triad ball that I took out of the box. I’ve only played it in my sim but the numbers are very good. It has quickly jumped into my number two spot for best performing ball numbers-wise on my GC2. I thought the Z-Star Diamond was looking pretty good as my...
  4. J

Where/how would you sell a GC2 launch monitor?

A lot of quads and gc2’s sell on www.golfsimulatorforum.com However, I’d assume they are going through a PayPal type service so the 3% would apply.
  5. J

What's Your Favorite Or Favorites Inexpensive golf balls?

Spalding SD Tour Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

have the 5x5 fiberbuilt for my basement simulator and it is much easier on the joints (wrist & elbows) than a CCE mat. It would be the same as the mat you are looking at just with a larger hitting zone and stance mat attached. If you hit it heavy you know it and if you hit down on the ball a...
  7. J

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I played 33 straight holes with a single Spalding SD Tour and that ball still looked mint when I hooked it just over the line into someone’s yard. Felt and performed like a Z Star. Medium-soft and decent spin on irons. Maybe lacked a bit of zip with short pitches and chips but better than a lot...
  8. J

What are you building? (Club style)

Good info. Thanks. I’m gonna give it a go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. J

What are you building? (Club style)

Do you let the paint-fill dry before using acetone to clean off excess or clean excess off while paint is wet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

Wilson Staff Model CB Irons

Very true.... except maybe for my Wilson Staff V6’s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Biggest golf equipment bargain you’ve ever got?

Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-P that were listed as “good” condition. Paid $160 and they showed up brand new in the plastic yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

If you had to choose one manufacturer...

1a. Wilson Staff 1b. Bridgestone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

Worst ball you've ever used and why?

What were the issues with the RZN ball that people were having? I’ve played them in 30 degree Wisconsin spring weather and 95 degree summer heat and I’ve personally never had an issue. I still have 16 or 17 dozen of the last RZN Platinums they made that I occasionally play. According to my GC2...
  14. J

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Wilson Staff Model. Feel is great, performance wows me but the durability might be the most impressive thing about it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. J

Your golf ball of choice for the upcoming season and why?

Wilson Staff Model Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back