Recent content by Jason89er

1. Jason89er

Ceiling Height

I put a cutout in my garage ceiling. If that’s an option for you. As long as my mat is positioned properly Driver is not an issue. Sig Pro Softy is the way to go. Worth every single cent.
  2. Jason89er

Visiting Jacksonville help

Oh and one more thing….Duuuuuuuval! Go Jags! 👊👊👊😁
  3. Jason89er

Visiting Jacksonville help

Absolutely agree on this. The shuttles get preferred lanes in and out of stadium area and it’s much much easier. Also opens up hotel options if you don’t wanna stay downtown. Anything near the St John’s Town Center is great for food. A ton of restaurants to choose from there. And a Top Golf if...
  4. Jason89er

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

Driver and hope to get up and down. Pick my short miss and be happy with a Par and not mad at a bogey!
  5. Jason89er

Playing from bare lies

Orrrr This option is boring but very effective.
  6. Jason89er

Playing from bare lies

Soooo good.
  7. Jason89er

Club add/drop recommendations please

I’ve read all this good stuff all the while still laughing at this post. And trying to figure out what I would think if I actually saw someone with 2 gamed putters in their bag. And what one earth would they be used for?!? One for short putts and one for long putts? One for uphill and one for...
  8. Jason89er

Talk me into a new Qi10 driver

Sorry to point out the obvious here but going to get fitted to test them is going to be the best course of action no matter what anyone says. Bring your Driver and see if the fitter can beat the one you have. Keep your Driver in the bay at all times so you can quickly grab it and compare apples...
  9. Jason89er

Playing from bare lies

Working my way to a similar place with all the higher release 2/3 type shots. Just easing into it. The couple times I’ve used it on the course my buddies were like “What was that shot?” More practice. More practice.
  10. Jason89er

Playing from bare lies

Yeah it’s not the safe shot for sure but when executed its so money.
  11. Jason89er

Playing from bare lies

Here ya go. Took some practice but I have gotten pretty crafty with this one.
  12. Jason89er

Playing from bare lies

Daniel Grieve has some great tips on this sort of thing. Look him up on YouTube.
  13. Jason89er

Expensive/Nicest/Craziest Thing Found On The Golf Course?

Right off the tee box once I saw a plastic ziplock bag. Like a gallon sized one. I walked off the tee box to pick it up because I thought it was litter. I was saying “Who would just throw their trash on the ground? Lazy azzh..”. Picked up the bag and it was prob 3/4 full of cocaine. Like...
  14. Jason89er

Are there any signs?

When I feel the club head “load” in my backswing. Things click and I hit it well. When I can’t feel it at the top I am in for a rough round. And I know on the first hole. Lucky for me my short game and putting is always there. Just means a lot of scrambling!!
  15. Jason89er

Total distance question

Yes. This. My longest iron is a 6 iron. Then 5h,7W,Heavenwood. Loft and weight pushed back is your friend. Trust me. All about carry distance. Roll will vary. Carry will not.
Back