Recent content by james75

1. james75

Pro V1 for a 20 handicapper?

If you like to hit it short and roll the ball up, you should be using a 2 piece ball. The ProV1, or any three+ piece ball, is designed to have backspin and stop.
  2. james75

Pro V1 for a 20 handicapper?

Sorry to open an old post back up. But I'm a 20ish handicap with an ~85mph driver swing. I've always played 2 piece balls like the TruFeel, Soft Feel, etc because that's what high handicappers are supposed to play, or at least that's what the Internet says. Early in my round today I found a...
  3. james75

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Yes, the Navigator. My brain skipped a beat I guess. LOL. I know BagBoy makes good products. But my wife brought up a good point "buy the one from the company that's been doing it for years." She's the smart one obviously. But I hope that BagBoy can get it together because I have no doubt that...
  4. james75

I'm the one that originally posted the 2 year/1 year question. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling about their company when you get different answers depending on who you talk to. This post is making me lean towards the MGI Explorer AT. I'll be pulling the trigger on one in the next couple...
  5. james75

I emailed customer service last week to ask about the warranty on the Volt. This was their response “The parts for the Volt are One Year Warranty, the main frame is 2 Year Warranty.” But you’re saying it’s two years for the entire cart?
  6. james75

Let us know if and how you're able to add a belt clip. Thanks to your review, I'm really close to sealing the deal on the Volt (was about to purchase the Zip Navigator before reading your review), but I'd really want to be able to hang the remote on my back pocket or belt when going up to the...
  7. james75

Who is the best YouTube instructor? And why is it Danny Maude?

I got lessons last spring, and since then I really quit watching any instruction on YouTube, except for Danny Maude. I still watch some of his short game videos.
  8. james75

Hello from Southern IL

Cardinal Creek mostly. But I play other courses around Madison, St. Clair, and Bond counties.
  9. james75

Hello from Southern IL

Thanks, I just looked at those. I have a CaddyTek that has a fixed front wheel. From what I'm reading, they don't work great with a non-swivel front wheel. I'll keep reading though because that is about half the price as the others I was looking at.
  10. james75

Hello from Southern IL

I'm just east of St. Louis.
  11. james75

I'm ready to move my push cart game to the next level. I was pretty much set on buying the MGI Zip Navigator, but now I'm seeing talk about the BagBoy Volt. I look forward to hearing more about people's experience with the Volt, and comparison of with other units on the market. The course I play...
  12. james75

Hello from Southern IL

I started playing golf in 1993, but then had a family and didn't play for many years. Now my wife and I are empty nesters and I've been playing pretty regularly for the last 2.5 years. 2 years ago my wife started playing, so now we're planning vacations around playing golf. I look forward to...
Back