james75's latest activity

• james75
    james75 replied to the thread Pro V1 for a 20 handicapper?.
    If you like to hit it short and roll the ball up, you should be using a 2 piece ball. The ProV1, or any three+ piece ball, is designed...
  • james75
    james75 reacted to Pharaoh's post in the thread Pro V1 for a 20 handicapper? with Like Like.
    A premium ball definitely makes a difference nevermind they’ll last much longer as far as getting marks and nicks that affects...
  • james75
    james75 replied to the thread Pro V1 for a 20 handicapper?.
    Sorry to open an old post back up. But I'm a 20ish handicap with an ~85mph driver swing. I've always played 2 piece balls like the...
  • james75
    james75 reacted to Bag Boy's post in the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart with Like Like.
    Also, I know there were some questions about buying a cart seat to add to the Volt. We just restocked our cart seat! You can click here...
  • james75
    james75 reacted to Bag Boy's post in the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart with Like Like.
    Hi everyone! I've been taking a look through this forum and decided to throw together a little commonly asked questions list. If you...
  • james75
    Hi all! There has been some confusion about the warranty and we do apologize for that. To simplify things, we've decided that the ENTIRE...
  • james75
    james75 reacted to rod7515's post in the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart with Like Like.
    James75, I understand what your saying, that's why I actually posted the text he sent me. I'm hoping the battery lasts even longer as...
  • james75
    james75 reacted to tucsondivots's post in the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart with Appreciation Appreciation.
    Suspect you mean MGI ZIP NAVIGATOR AT instead of Explorer? Unless that is something new. You won’t be disappointed with the MGI. I had...
  • james75
    james75 replied to the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart.
    Yes, the Navigator. My brain skipped a beat I guess. LOL. I know BagBoy makes good products. But my wife brought up a good point "buy...
  • james75
    I'm the one that originally posted the 2 year/1 year question. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling about their company when you get...
  • james75
    james75 reacted to rod7515's post in the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart with Like Like.
    I spoke to cust service again today but wasn't happy with what I was told. He is now telling me since my cart was run on ground it is no...
  • james75
    I emailed customer service last week to ask about the warranty on the Volt. This was their response “The parts for the Volt are One Year...
  • james75
    james75 reacted to tucsondivots's post in the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart with Like Like.
    For anyone curious how Volt looks with seat attachment. Similar to the MGI Nav seat, you remove it to fold up. Comfortable. No storage...
  • james75
    james75 reacted to tucsondivots's post in the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart with Like Like.
    The Volt performance is nearly identical to my MGI NAVIGATOR AT with a smaller footprint, less weight, better battery placement and...
  • james75
    I have a universal belt clip that I am going to try. It attaches with an adhesive tab on the clip and remote. I do not think the...
Back