Recent content by itsshowtime

1. itsshowtime

Need a grind !

Hi Guys is it possible to get a grind on a wedge service ?? ive got a TM RAC TP 56degrees and i want to get rid of alot of the bounce to help nip the ball on tight lies. wanting to post it to someplace and happy to pay for someone to do a grind on it to smooth out the bounce does this...
  2. itsshowtime

The Trilby Tour on Sky Sports 2012

Hi guys just got the call last week that i got a spot on the Trilby Tour playing at Rockliffe Hall in July. im super excited and a little bit nervous and don't know how il be on the first tee 450 yard par 4 with a Sky Sports camera in my face. is anyone els on here played in this...
  3. itsshowtime

New Taylormade MB 2012

Hey guys ! just wanting to know if there is any news on a new Taylormade MB 2012 irons? They seemed to have released details about the RBZ woods and irons but no new TP irons ! is this normal or do they release this range later on in the year ! hope you have some details as i dont wanna buy...
  4. itsshowtime

Going next week to get fitted for Titleist MB 712 irons / Taylormade MB

so next week im going to Close House County club ( Lee Westwood's Club ) to get fitted for a new set of irons at their Golfing Academy. i have been saving up my penny's and its going to be the Titleist MB 712 satin finish 4-P or the Taylormade MB 4-P. I haven't hit them yet so still undecided...
  5. itsshowtime

USA Golfing Tour 2012 from UK

Hello ello ello, Ok so was just wanting to know on here if there is any golfing society's or any big golfing trips planned for 2012, I hear about these a lot with my golfing mates here in Newcastle and really want to go on one!! a few friends of mine are in a Society called NoWings Golf where...
  6. itsshowtime

Crieff Golf Club Scotland

Playing Crieff Golf Club in Scotland on Friday before going to Glenneagles, it was voted the top 15 in Scotland in Todays Golfer mag and was just wondering if any THP members have played it and what they thought?
  7. itsshowtime

The Johnnie Walker Championship at Gleneagles

So me and one of my friends are going next week to this event for 3 days in Scotland , i have never been to a European Tour event, Anything i should need to know ? it will be broadcast on UK Sky Sports Iam not sure who to back really, Edoardo Molinari won in 2010 but i don't think he will do...
  8. itsshowtime

New Guy from Newcastle England

Hey THP Just found this place via youtube ! what a community! This looks like a real nerdy golf place and i like it, is this site mainly for US Golfers like all the reviews and chat ? Obviously living and playing golf in the UK i hope i don't get left out:( anyway Nice to meet ya all Davie
Back