Recent content by Iggy_type_r

1. I

GolfTrak Launch Monitor App

Hi yes it's a small bug we are changing it to not do that (it is often needed laterin the process). Thank you!
  2. I

The other benefit of an app is that we are improving our models on a weekly basis - the more users hit shots, the more accurate it becomes. Plus once the next iPhone comes out, cameras are better, GPU/CPU is better and so on and so forth :)
  3. I

Hi all, here is a $6.99 tripod I use: https://a.co/d/dkDaW69
  4. I

Can you please send me an email and let me know what email you signed up - we will get to the bottom of it! :) igor at youknowwhat :)
  5. I

That's a little high. Pistol Grip tripod is best, Walmart/Amazon has them for sub $10
  6. I

2k21 works now, we are fixing bugs in 2k23 still and EA is in the works. We basically send keyboard/mouse commands to the game to execute the shot you hit on GolfTrak (like ball speed, etc). It won't be as clean a representation as a sim version but it will be close... and for $20 that you can...
  7. I

100% want to be on Android but need to hire a dedicated team for that (10-20 people) because there are so many variants of Android cameras. But it's on the roadmap for sure. Even between iPhones there is a lot of differences in cameras between models sometimes. We will get there :) just don't...
  8. I

We've done robot testing in Scottsdale AZ, and many years of comparing to various LMs from SkyTrak to ST+ to GCQuad to Trackman etc. There's some of those videos on our YouTube channel. We welcome comparisons of course and hope we get some YouTubers to do some as well so you can see an...
  9. I

Hey all, thank you for all the posts, I am actually the founder of GolfTrak :) As you can see I am a fellow THP user for over 10 years (although not a frequent poster) - but I am excited to share this with you - it has been in developmenet for 7+ years! It ain't perfect, but it is commercially...
  10. I

I am sorry it only works with phones - the cameras are quite different on phone vs iPads. May be in the future :)
  11. I

Hey BigMac, what phone are you using and how much free space do you have? Have you tried closing all background apps first?
  12. I

My 1st time in Vegas - from Australia - top 3 courses to play?

Hi folks, I am coming to Vegas for the first time next month and would like recommendations for the best courses to play... especially in current weather conditions :) Have a round at Dragon Ridge organised ... looking for top 3 other recommendations. If anyone can recommend how to get better...
  13. I

Brunei & Jakarta golf

Hi folks I am in Jakarta and Brunei next week for some business, am looking at golfing next Sat in Jakarta and next Sunday in Brunei - wanted to ask if anyone can recommend some courses, etc. The Royal Brunei Golf & Country Club comes out as one of the top courses in Asia but has no website...
Back