Recent content by idriveahonda

1. I

Mizuno MP60 irons (3-PW), GREAT PRICE TO MOVE!

Okay, going to get rid of these irons too...trying to save up some money. Mizuno MP60 forged 3-PW Dynamic Gold s-300 stiff steel shafts Golf Pride Decade grips (blue) Some of the best feeling, playable, and forgiving irons Mizuno has released. The pics should give a VERY good...
  2. I

FS/FT: Everything NEW in my bag (TaylorMade) + many others

This was a tough decision for me, but it's something I have chosen to do and I am very happy with it. There are priorities I need to get straight, and saving money to make a purchase for my girlfriend, tops that list. Golf will always be there, and clubs can be replaced (most of the time)...
  3. I

FS/FT: Titleist 905R 9.5* Driver

Looking to sell my: Titleist 905R 9.5* loft Proforce V2 65g stiff graphite shaft Club has ABSOLUTELY no skymarks, dents/dings/scratches, ANYWHERE on it. Has a semi-new grip on it, shaft is MINT, and comes with headcover. It's a great stick, but I will no longer be hitting it. Have two others...
  4. I

I want some input on driver shafts (r9 TP).

Okay guys, I want a little advice, for those who would like to give it. Club in question is the r9 TP. Here are some statistics from me, from our launch monitor today: Clubhead speed: 103-108mph Ball speed: 153-164mph Launch Angle: 12-13* Spin: Questionable, I have had readings (different...
  5. I

New Member from Virginia Beach, VA.

Figured I would make an entrance in here, like any respectful individual would do when getting on a new forum. Levi Age - 22 (23 on Feb 2nd) Virginia Beach, VA Handicap - Typically between 0 and +1 Started golfing when I was a freshman in High School; I was told I was too small to play...
Back