Recent content by Ibreak100forfun

1. Ibreak100forfun

Anyone still hit the Cleveland Launcher 460 driver??

A buddy of mine recently pulled out his old driver, the launcher, and was absolutely murdering the ball! I saw one for $30 bucks and was thinking about giving it a shot.
  2. Ibreak100forfun

Anyone using a center shafted putter?

I have recently was given a center shafted putter and so far I'm loving. Not sure if my putters is just right now or if it just fits my stroke better. Does anyone use or have made a switch to the center shaft, what do you think?
  3. Ibreak100forfun

House of Lies

I think this new show, House of Lies, on Showtime is hilarious. Has you got a chance to check it out yet?
  4. Ibreak100forfun

Any tips for releasing the golf club?

I played my 1st round of the year yesterday which didn't the best. The majority of my shots, and by majority I basically mean ALL, went out to the right. A couple people who I played with who are pretty much scratch golfers said I was not releasing the club. Any suggestions?
  5. Ibreak100forfun

Linsanity???

I don't know if I can take take this again. First Tebow, now Jeremy Lin. Granted I do think Lin has more of an upside than Tebow, but I'd rather not wake up and the 1st 15 min of sportscenter be about Lin.
  6. Ibreak100forfun

Custom fit

Hey....I just got custom fit on a set of irons (5-pw). Said I needed 2" shaft length. Do you know of anyone with sticks this long?
  7. Ibreak100forfun

Sunday Red vs Lefty........who ya got today?

I just saw there head to head record when paired together on final day is even. I think Tiger is gonna 1up him today.
  8. Ibreak100forfun

Fairly new to game....feedback needed!!

So I've recently been bitten by the golf bug. Deciding to get take up the game seriously. Getting rid of a old set of callaway x-12(given to me to get started), and recently got fitted and purchased a set of Mizuno JPX 800s (5-pw). Anyone have any feedback on these irons????
Back