Recent content by Hyers

1. H

Nervous after surgery.

So tomorrow I will be going for my first round since having back surgery, and to be truthful I am nervous about it. Surgery was 5 weeks ago and I haven't been able to swing a club in around 3 months. Not so nervous about playing. More nervous about re-injuring. So my question is how many of you...
  2. H

WTB 3 Wood + Wedges

Hello fellow THP members. I am on the hunt for a 3 wood as well as wedges. 3 Wood RH (Would prefer Burner 2.0 Superfast) Cleveland CG14 52 & 60 (Will entertain other wedges)
  3. H

WTB wedge set

I am looking for a wedge set. Prefer 52, 58 or 60. Not looking for top of the line stuff but will entertain anything offered. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. H

Do you prefer to walk or ride?

So I have had a few people tell me that they think I would enjoy walking a course instead of riding.. I have never done it and I am wondering what is so appealing about walking? Which do you all prefer?
  5. H

Tiger Woods 13 - Xbox 360 THP Club 2

I went ahead and made a Xbox 360 second club since the first is actively full. Name: THP Club 2 Pass: paradise I will be more than willing to pass on leadership to a member with more standing here than myself. I just saw a few people looking to join the first club and there were no spots...
  6. H

First lesson tomorrow

Hey all Tomorrow will be my first real lesson, I have tried so many different things lately I seem to have broken any game I did have. So here I am wondering if there is anything I should be asking tomorrow or looking out for during my first lesson?
  7. H

Novice from South Carolina

Hello all, I have been lurking for awhile and figured I would finally register :). I am from Anderson, SC. Erm been golfing on and off for around 3 years, recently got a bit more "serious" about it. Got around to purchasing a new set of clubs the other day (After reading a lot of reviews...
Back