Recent content by hedley_lamarr08

1. hedley_lamarr08

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I don’t believe I do this very well.
  2. hedley_lamarr08

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Wife is allergic to seafood so I rarely eat there. It’s never been any good in my opinion.
  3. hedley_lamarr08

The Official Banter Away Thread

I just looked and I still have 40 vacation days left. Need to figure out a place to spend some of these days before I start losing them.
  4. hedley_lamarr08

Any ping tour chrome 2.0 x80 hybrid shaft lovers out there want to give me a iron shaft recommendation?

Not sure how closely related they are but the Tour shafts from my understanding is made by UST. The recoil Dart is pretty popular around here and has a wide range of weight and flex.
  5. hedley_lamarr08

The Official Banter Away Thread

Had a friend that said he was a picky eater. He weighed 450lbs. He was a “pick it up” and eat it.
  6. hedley_lamarr08

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

I think this comp will lower some HCPs with just knowledge alone. Swing flaws be damned if they are consistent, knowing what works and doesn’t and being able to prove why it needs fixed is key. Excited for this one.
  7. hedley_lamarr08

driving layup club?

Paradym Super Hybrid. Get it at 16 or 18 degrees and with the adjustable hosel it’s a monster off tee and not hard to launch.
  8. hedley_lamarr08

2024 Callaway Apex UW

I couldn’t not hit it left. Loved the look and the feel. Had great distance but was a hook monster in my hands.
  9. hedley_lamarr08

2024 Callaway Apex UW

I have $286 in Callaway rewards. This club keeps popping up in my mind. I didn't have a great experience with the first go around.
  10. hedley_lamarr08

Mitsubishi Diamana WB Shaft Review

Agree. They may do it differently and get the same result. Pre ShaftUp I was a Mitsu guy in everything but irons.
  11. hedley_lamarr08

I’ve been in the 8F5 for so long I don’t know how well I would adjust to that. Sounds fun though.
  12. hedley_lamarr08

I agree that it’s individualized (we could hit 20 products and have a completely reversed thought process) but the offerings from UST and a couple others are really strong. If it won the fitting and it was clearly best for me I’d pay for it ONLY if it was completely clear. If it’s possible I...
  13. hedley_lamarr08

I like the results but there are a few offerings a good bit cheaper that can produce the same. I know everything cost more and this is the Mitsu “flagship” but I’m not sure that gets it done to the paying customer like it did at one point.
  14. hedley_lamarr08

After each round do you talk about your gear? A 2024 challenge.

On here yes. Still obligated to post about clubs I’ve received or purchased. Maybe it’s a tipping point for someone
  15. hedley_lamarr08

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

It is the stock offering. I used the 2H down to 14 as a back up tee club. The Super Hybrid does that role better. I didn’t try it in a lofted hybrid.
Back