Recent content by GreenHunter

1. GreenHunter

Iron groove sharpeners

Currently gaming 1987 Nicklaus blades which I love as a challenge, but man are the grooves smoothing out on the 7-SW. I love them too much to replace (sold my Cobra King Tour MIMs cause I just didn't use them)
  2. GreenHunter

Iron groove sharpeners

Need to make a wedge fund for next year haha
  3. GreenHunter

Iron groove sharpeners

Thinking its about time to renew the grooves on my irons, but the "rule conforming" sharpener is like $80 which is ridiculous (with youtube results seemingly LOWERING the spin rate). The cheaper ones seem to be much more effective anyway but at the risk of the irons/wedges being non-conforming...
  4. GreenHunter

Do use a Golf GPS App?

I use 18Birdies as well. I like the social aspect of it and a lot of my friends are one the app. I paid for the subscription just for the season for the Smart Caddy and plays-like, which was cheaper than getting a S62+ or using Arccos. At the very least it helped me get yardages or all my clubs...
  5. GreenHunter

WTB Garmin S62

nice catch! been thinking about getting one too for the caddy. this sale is pretty good.
  6. GreenHunter

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Just finished Masters of the Air tonight. Also got back into Jack Ryan and caught up to the start of S4. Always been a Tom Clancy fan. Any other good spy/espionage shows? I’ve seen The Spy - Sasha Baron Cohen was fantastic in that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. GreenHunter

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

The Jays need Bauer but we saw how quickly they dropped Osuna. Front office is probably too soft Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. GreenHunter

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

predictions on any team signing Trevor Bauer?
  9. GreenHunter

Do you rep your school or team on the course?

Just a PLNU towel on the bag - was on the baseball team
  10. GreenHunter

Most Forgiving Irons You Would Play

I would love to bag some Mizuno MP-20 HMB's. I have the 2 iron if I need some help finding the fairways again
  11. GreenHunter

Most Forgiving Irons You Would Play

I play JN's 1987 MacGregor blades. Any club from the modern era would be forgiving to me lol even Apex MB (with the screw in the middle)
  12. GreenHunter

John Rahm's Masters Champions Dinner Menu

I was just in Spain (Sevilla) a couple weeks ago and had most of the items on this menu. I can confirm everything is amazing and delicious. Spanish Tortilla is insane
  13. GreenHunter

Tour Event 2024 THE PLAYERS Championship

Now Scottie really owes Rors some dough for the mallet putter comment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. GreenHunter

Garmin Approach S42 vs G80

will do, and appreciate your insight!
  15. GreenHunter

Garmin Approach S42 vs G80

With my gift cards I can get it for about $200 CAD which it retails for $669 here in Canada. At the theoretical price of $200 is it a no-brainer?
Back