Recent content by GreekGodX

1. GreekGodX

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Had no idea that L.A.B is not LA Golf. Thanks for helping me out @Jman. I got fitted for the DF3. Dying to get it out on the course when it comes in. The ball just rolls so true with this putter. Let’s see what it does to my handicap.
  2. GreekGodX

Brady Roast

I watched the full roast last night. It was so good. I could deal without a lot of the athletes except Bledsoe, Gronk, and Manning. Nikki Glaser was the best and crushed it. I’m wondering how much Dana White paid to get his 60 seconds 🤣
  3. GreekGodX

NEWS LA Golf - Struggling

I’ll go check in over there ✌🏼 That being said, I did like LA Golf’s iron shafts. My fitter had a friend that recently was fired from LA Golf. It seems like they spread themselves too thin trying to increase awareness without a sticky product.
  4. GreekGodX

Oh boy. Color me red. I thought they were the same company 🫣
  5. GreekGodX

I just bought the DF3 putter. Hope my contribution helps 🤞
  6. GreekGodX

Driver fitting: Club Champion? True Spec? PGASS? GG?

I love club champion. I would make my decision based on which fitter has the most experience and most up to date technology. The Club Champion I go to could use a refresh. I also wish they provided some amenities. For the price you are paying there should offer snacks and something more than water.
  7. GreekGodX

Aretera Alpha One Shafts Review

Agreed. The shaft also looks great with Ai Smoke head. The gray with Qi10 LS is a low spin monster if you can control it. I should add, the shaft cost more than the Titleist TSR2 head. So be prepared for sticker shock.
  8. GreekGodX

Very smooth shaft. It felt effortless to turn it over. It allowed me to just focus more on shot shape and target vs thinking I need to time this perfectly. I was between the 4 and 5 flex but was getting better groupings with the 4. I had close results with Ventus Blue but it was a lot more...
  9. GreekGodX

Just got fit yesterday into the gray 65 4 shaft with TSR2 head. Lower spinning than my Stealth driver and gave me more carry and straighter drives. Cannot wait for it to arrive. I will send updates when I take it out on the course.
  10. GreekGodX

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Getting to chat with Bob Vokey. Just amazing. The social media post of the setup with the wedges around the table is drawing a lot of attention. I mean it at least drew my attention :ROFLMAO:
  11. GreekGodX

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

I like some of the Malbon stuff. I like the little golf ball character on the polo that they change according to the collection. Not a fan of the sweater vest, the pants, or how expensive a lot of their gear is for what does not seem to be technical or premium fabrics.
  12. GreekGodX

How do you get to be a better ball striker?

I think it’s specific practice. I did not make big improvements until I practiced hitting the ball purposely toe, heel, and middle of the face. Starting at slow speed then working up to full speed will make a big difference.
  13. GreekGodX

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Wyndham Clark! Rain, rain, go away!
Back