Recent content by Goodband

1. G

If your current bag set-up was suddenly gone….?

I would probably look at a lower spinning Driver. Everything else would be same Envoyé de mon moto g 5G - 2023 en utilisant Tapatalk
  2. G

Goodband WITB

Hi everyone, 2024 bag is ready so It's time for an update: Callaway Epic Speed 9°, Hzrdus Smoke IM10 6.0S, Lamkin UTX (Driver) Cobra LTDx 3W, Hzrdus Smoke IM10, Lamkin Crossline Ping G425 Crossover 2/18°, Alta CB 70 Stiff, Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360(Driving Iron) Mizuno JPX 921 SEL (4-GW)...
  3. G

What’s your favorite putter?

M'y custom smooth face Kevin Burns 9306 (340g) Envoyé de mon moto g 5G - 2023 en utilisant Tapatalk
  4. G

What drew you to your Current Irons?

When I decided to replace my belove Mizuno MP-30 that were still working great for me, I went to something close that offer a little bit more forgiveness in the longer irons. The Mizuno JPX921 SEL (Special Edition Lefty) that are a combo of of JPX Tour (6-GW) and JPX Forged (4-5) are now in the...
  5. G

What golf bag do you use?

Cobra Utralight Sunday Bag Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  6. G

What is the Longest Iron in You Are Comfortable Hitting?

4i of m'y Mizuno JPX 921 SEL iron set (4-5 irons are JPX Forged and 6-GW are JPX tour. Until recently, I was playing a set of Mizuno MP-30 and I was confident hitting the 3i. Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  7. G

Is your bag set for the rest of the year..?

Might add a 3 Wood at the top of the bag to fill a gap (currently playing a 13 clubs setup). Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  8. G

Putter Covers

Dormie Workshop Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  9. G

How many OEMs in your bag..?

5 - Callaway Epic Speed Driver - Ping Crossover 2 iron - Mizuno MP-30 Irons (3-PW) - Titleist (Vokey) wedges - Custom Kevin Burns 9306 putter Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  10. G

Do you forward press putter/chipping clubs?

I've added a Little forward press to my putting stroke lately and it Works great for me. Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  11. G

Tour Event The 2023 Open Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Edel Golf

Rahm 52 - 56 T 60 P Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  12. G

Do you wish your putter, your current gamer, was a different color?

This One is perfect for me! Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  13. G

“older” clubs that just work for you?

Mizuno MP-30 Irons. Can't get them out of the bag. Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  14. G

Need new Driving/Utility 3 iron.

I play the Ping Crossover G425 2 iron and it is a really good club of the tee for me. Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
  15. G

Most underrated iron sets ever?

The Mizuno MP-30 can stand their own with any players cavity back irons. I still Play them for a reason! Envoyé de mon moto g stylus en utilisant Tapatalk
Back