Recent content by Golfing Panda

1. Golfing Panda

New Member from Bay Area California

Los Gatos is a great area, love heading there for a nice lunch. [emoji2] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Golfing Panda

I’m actually going there this weekend! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Golfing Panda

THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

So cool! Hi Icey, can you jot me down for the 95136 zip code? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Golfing Panda

Haha too funny!! Consensus is to go through my lessons first and then get fitted. I think I’ll follow that advice. Seems sensible :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Golfing Panda

So far so good, everyone has been super nice and very helpful! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Golfing Panda

Of course haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Golfing Panda

Pondering New Iron Purchase

I do have a Golf Galaxy nearby that I could go to. I signed up for my first lesson at Golftec though since they can provide quantifiable data. Hoping this will help. I definitely will keep this updated once I take my lessons. Just joined this forum and must admit, I'm taken back by all the...
  8. Golfing Panda

Hahaha good idea!! I have been eyeing a new set of shoes....hmmm
  9. Golfing Panda

Definitely sticking with it! I enjoy the sport, but get frustrated by my lack of consistency. I hit off the fairway more than on for sure. Consensus seems to be wait for my lesson then get fitted. Going with that. :cool:
  10. Golfing Panda

But I've watched a million YouTube and Instagram videos! It seems like no matter what I do, I still can't hit straight with any consistency. I've registered for a lesson with Golftec so that I could really have my swing analyzed on slow motion cameras and get the data for swing speed and what...
  11. Golfing Panda

Admittedly, I did want something new and shiny, but it seems like the consensus is to really invest in some lessons and get a good swing going before getting fit for a new set of clubs. I have my lesson scheduled for 03/18 so I was also thinking coming in with new set may be useful for said...
  12. Golfing Panda

Same here, just enjoy being outdoors. [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Golfing Panda

Pretty cool, but that’s just be embarrassing in my current playing level haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Golfing Panda

Thank you both! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Golfing Panda

Hi there, I was hoping to get some help from more experienced folks. I’m fairly new to the sport and currently use the Strata by Calloway club set. I know it’s the epitome of a beginner set but I’m thinking of picking up a new set and getting some lessons since I’ve been spending a lot of time...
Back