Recent content by GolfFest

1. GolfFest

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

It was putter for me. I can’t mallet and a non plumbers neck has always been a dealbreaker. While the Widesport is still a wide blade I’ve never played face balanced and was surprised how much I liked it. Something about it after rolling it a couple different times makes me want to give it a go.
  2. GolfFest

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

Nearly had an ace today with the 21° on a long par 3 into a strong wind. Consistently it is so good for me.
  3. GolfFest

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

I’m not sure how I feel. I have different stats that match something in all 3 columns. I understand this is averages though and more than one way to get the ball to the hole
  4. GolfFest

I’m calling dibs on your dessert after Cap says you can’t have any.
  5. GolfFest

My bag is set. I can’t decide which part of the bag I am most excited about.
  6. GolfFest

I think I have a bag now that will pass review
  7. GolfFest

I’ll need to learn the secret of sleeping at these things
  8. GolfFest

How can some states have such cheap memberships?

$76 dollars a month at my city course. It is for Monday-Friday walking. Feels like a steal. Private course close by is $40k to join then $700 a month.
  9. GolfFest

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I’m going to go with the X in 5w for the fairway. I like the shape of it and I’m optimistic it will be a weapon both from the tee and the deck.
  10. GolfFest

Off Course – Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf

I’m even more excited now after listening. I’m looking forward to hearing the club design talk and asking questions.
  11. GolfFest

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I say it’s going to be packing chowdah.
  12. GolfFest

2023 Cobra KING TOUR, MB and CB Irons

Trying to decide on the shaft option for these. My usual PX steel isn’t an option for my order so I’m trying to decide between KBS $-taper and Tour-v. $-taper are the same weight. Tour-V description sounds closer but are 10 grams lighter. Unfortunately the shop had neither available to hit.
  13. GolfFest

I was initially leaning that way in the 60° as I play the low bounce now. The Cobra website though says it isn’t for firm or shallower swings which is both me.
  14. GolfFest

I apologize to the server admin for the load I have put on the cobra website the last few days.
Back