Frank559's latest activity

• Frank559
    Frank559 replied to the thread Are Sunglasses Optional?.
    I do wear them when the sun is out. But need to take them off while putting. Have a hard time reading putts with sunglasses on for some...
  • Frank559
    Good short game area, practice bunker, and practice greens.
  • Frank559
    As a Nets fan... that's nothing compared to Ben Simmons who made $5.4 million per game this past season. Bc he only played in seven...
  • Frank559
    3m subs is a lot. He's making a fantastic living with those numbers. So I'd say yes he definitely matter. He's doing something right.
  • Frank559
    Frank559 reacted to tucsoncacti's post in the thread Watches with Like Like.
    What’s on the wrist this week? I got another great summer watch. This Farer Bernina was picked up a few years ago. Titanium build...
  • Frank559
    Probably because score is the simplest, easiest, and most direct way to measure how one played. Of course shooting a 90 at Bethpage...
  • Frank559
    Frank559 reacted to Canadan's post in the thread Tipping with Like Like.
    a lot of interesting assumptions, for sure.
  • Frank559
    Well the Phils salvaged one win out of three against the Braves to start the season. Got that going for me
  • Frank559
    Frank559 reacted to Scooby45's post in the thread You Wanted It from Tour with Like Like.
    Rickie Fowler’s milled Stingray putter
  • Frank559
    Frank559 replied to the thread Tipping.
    It appears that you have a decided bias against entire industries and professions... I don't belong to the groups you mention above...
  • Frank559
    You're pointing out things that are unrelated and have little correlation. On tipping - customers should be able to tip however much...
  • Frank559
    Frank559 reacted to Canadan's post in the thread Tipping with On Fire On Fire.
    the cost of delivery is insane to me. Food + tax + fee + tip is madness.
  • Frank559
    GrubHub in new york city actually put up a notice to customers that tipping drivers is FULLY optional now because of the recent increase...
  • Frank559
    Frank559 replied to the thread Brands you are rocking in 2024?.
    No change for golf wardrobe. I just buy whatever is on sale. As far as looks / fashion I think golf is bottom of the priority list for...
  • Frank559
    Frank559 reacted to El Rayo X's post in the thread needs some thoughts and opinions with Haha Haha.
    I used to play with a family friend that was the pastor of my folks church. He'd start asking me when I was going to marry my then...
Back