Recent content by Forrestx

1. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Fairways & Greens
  2. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I cut the thread end of the sensor down in length so it fits the hex hole in the SS grip cap, then filed the threads somewhat in a hex shape so it fits the hole. Fixed it with strong double sided sticky tape…that sensor is going nowhere. Fairways & Greens
  3. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I switched from Arccos to the X5. Overall I think the performance of the Arccos is better. Tags are picked-up better and the user interface of the app is much more user-friendly. Also, one feature that I miss in ShotScope is the manual selection of shot that are included or excluded in the...
  4. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

What are the shown updates at PGA then? Fairways & Greens
  5. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

An all new X5?? Fairways & Greens
  6. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I’d strongly advise to hit straight drives. Although the majority seems to favour slices..(everybody is doing it so it must be good), there are some benefits to straight drives: less walking, easier to locate the ball…etc etc Of course, like in all sports, we want out scores as high as...
  7. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Birds eye view of the hole you’re playing…from tee to green. Fairways & Greens
  8. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Thanks Gavin! Looking forward to it! Fairways & Greens
  9. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Any signs of a firmware update with course views? Fairways & Greens
  10. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Just the screen! Had a little struggle with GPS locating at hole 1, but that might have been weather as well…or new course. Fairways & Greens
  11. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Terrible rain today…X5 struggles with wet…but so did the Garmin S62… Fairways & Greens
  12. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Out on a golf weekend…sure…would be nice to go without charging… Plus, if a manufacturen promises 2 round without charging, they should live up to it… How many times does a Ferrari driver drive 300 km/h??? I bet they want to be sure it can… Fairways & Greens
  13. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Straight after (long) 18h, 4 1/2 hours…brand new watch, put it on on the first tee…no way this will last 2 rounds.. …and yes, we walked a lot [emoji1787] Fairways & Greens
  14. Forrestx

PING G430 Fairway Woods and Hybrids Preview

Got my 22* with the HZRDUS Smoke RDX Red 80 in earlier this week…pretty haply with it! Coming from a 23* G25 with stock TFC 189 reg shaft, the G430 feel a but heavier…although the G25 shaft is actually a few grams more than the HZRDUS Fairways & Greens
  15. Forrestx

Shot Scope X5 Watch

New watch…1st round…did alright today…picked up most shots…no crashes. Synced well with app. Straight of charger at 100%…30m drive, 9holes round, 2 coffee, another 30m drive home and sync with app…69%. Doubt if it will last 2 rounds of 18 hole though..but better than the previous watch with new...
Back