Recent content by flowrider

1. flowrider

What to do? Buy or not?

What would you do? As you can see from my sig I'm gaming an older Adam 9.5º RPM dual driver with an Aldila NV65 stiff shaft. According to the BBGPSgolf program on my phone I'm averaging 256 yards including roll of about 10 yards (I think) with a couple maxed out at 270. I have a pretty high...
  2. flowrider

FS: Left hand (LH) Wilson Staff Ci6 irons 3-PW

Left hand Wilson Staff Ci6 golf clubs in good condition (7/10). From the Wilson website, "The Ci6 is targeted directly at the mid-handicapper. It looks and feels like a precision player's instrument, but incorporates some of the more forgiving features of the Wilson Staff line. The mid-size...
  3. flowrider

Mizuno MP 60's too much?

Hello all, I'm a 19 index coming back from a ten year layoff from golf. I was wondering with my handicap if the MP60's are too much for me? I have owned the following: Wilson Staff Fluid Feel blades (FG17?) Tour Edge Bazooka Ironwoods (don't know what I was thinking but stupid easy to hit)...
  4. flowrider

Hello!!

Hello everyone, I'm Steve and I've recently come back to golf after a 10 year layoff. Nothing like starting all over again, not that I was much good before but you get the idea. Well the bug has hit me hard and I find myself heading to the local Golf Town to fondle clubs and use their simulators...
Back